Mitt Romney Throwing the Presidency appreciation thread.....

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think I could ever vote for someone who wanted to kill medicare.

obama aint doin a good job though. I wish we had a legit alternative

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems that the average American cannot grasp that there is a worldwide recession...Europe is a mess and its killing exports....also outsourcing has killed job creation....this shyt didnt happen overnight

Mitt Romney is one of those that took American jobs and outsourced in order to increase his own personal wealth...

Bottom line was as long as profits are maximized and the shareholders are happy with the big dividends fukk everyone else, thats why team USAs uniforms were made abroad, thats why you have no job creation, and these are the same corporations pouring money into Romneys coffers...

This is what makes me laugh, a man that is part of the problem is claiming to have the solution..

Republicans talking about government needs to reduce spending, how much weekly do you think Iraq is costing...somewhere they shouldnt have been in the first place

I thought some Americans were dumb when they voted GW in for a second term, the fact that they are listening to this proven buffoon Romney confirms it

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
by nominating Paul Ryan for Vice president....:bow: :obama:

Cable news analyst are going ham today....Fox is in mouring and doing their usual "ignore it and hope it goes away" steez whenever shyt hits the fan. meanwhile MSNBC is like :smugfavre: :umad:

lastest polls saying independents leaning toward Obama has spiked since the announcement of Ryan and that Ryan is the most unpopular veep pick with the public since Palin and Dan Quayle.

Mitt Romney campaigned so dirty he fukked up any shot of getting Santorum or Newt on his team and Christie wants a shot at 2016 so he's not going anywhere near that fukkery. :heh:

Romney's campaign managers are idiots. plain and simple. even most Republicans aren't down with Ryan's kill Medicare plan. they must've forgot most repubs are middle aged and baby boomers who don't want their Medicare fukked with.... :laff:

Brokewave and the rest of my polictics head...drop ya thoughts.

Eh, I wouldn't throw all my money in with young o yet. There's still too much time in between now and November to be sure of a reelection. Especially if the economy continues to stagnate further. And dude doesn't have the "blind" enthusiasm he had with the first term.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
our main focus should be on the house and senate races which us as a collective dont seem to care about :manny:

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
if O'Bomba wins are you lemmings gonna parade the streets again..

shyt would be ironically funny if he sent riot pigs to clear ya'll out..

doesn't matter who's president,:pacspit: if you think these demons ever care what you want..

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Another thing, I never understood the idea of wanting to reduce overall spending during an recession when our primary objective is to promote growth right?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
americans when is the debates?
its seems like 2008 election took a while and dragged forever..hmm

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Another thing, I never understood the idea of wanting to reduce overall spending during an recession when our primary objective is to promote growth right?

It depends on who you ask. Either way, it's difficult to spend what you don't have.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
our main focus should be on the house and senate races which us as a collective dont seem to care about :manny:

Yessir. This the reason why Obeezy cant even fully pull off his plans and goals for this nation.

The Legislative is just as important as the executive. This is simple 9th grade politics