Mitt Romney Throwing the Presidency appreciation thread.....

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
HL is becoming like KTL with the circle jerking and anti religion threads. I don't like posting there except for short spurts so I'm glad when something of political or intellectual relevance is posted here.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
HL is becoming like KTL with the circle jerking and anti religion threads. I don't like posting there except for short spurts so I'm glad when something of political or intellectual relevance is posted here.
i hate that sh*t.

i miss the old school KTL were you could actually go there read a post and be enlightened like :ohhh:
when all the good posters went ghost (Lion...Cereb..Pickaxxe...Ponch..Don Skippy...Dash....Ritzy...etc) that place fell the fukk off.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I remember those guys, particularly Lion. Ain't a damn one left. It just turned into a Liberal circle jerk around '08 with the main topics being Religion bashing, left wing politics and Mowgli. Their obsession with Mowgli is creepy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a fukking idiot either way schizo.

:heh:

schizo? because you're not up to my intellectual level? cool. point remains: if you're catching feelings because of salt thrown on religion, you're an idiot. i don't abide those who fall for the silliness of religion. it's a sure sign of intellectual laziness.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at the polls. ryan is more unpopular than palin, so far.

It's been stated its only cause people don't know him. His rounds of interviews are coming up, polls after that will show how America feels about him.

I hope he's as big of a fukk up as Palin, but let's be honest, that won't be the case.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:heh:

schizo? because you're not up to my intellectual level? cool. point remains: if you're catching feelings because of salt thrown on religion, you're an idiot. i don't abide those who fall for the silliness of religion. it's a sure sign of intellectual laziness.

Your idiocy is clowned on almost every single forum daily. So spare me the cheap Nigerian rip off lines about intellect. You're a confused person who doesn't know if he wants to be Fred Hampton or a safe CAC friendly negro. Get help.

Also, don't lecture me on intellectual laziness when you don't even capitalize words. A KINDERGARTEN concept.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I think ppl should stictly vote on who they feel can help turn the economy around, because we are all losing right now.

That's the only thing that matters to me this election.

If you think voting can turn the "economy" around you will be fairly disappointed