Mitt Romney Throwing the Presidency appreciation thread.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your idiocy is clowned on almost every single forum daily. So spare me the cheap Nigerian rip off lines about intellect. You're a confused person who doesn't know if he wants to be Fred Hampton or a safe CAC friendly negro. Get help.

Also, don't lecture me on intellectual laziness when you don't even capitalize words. A KINDERGARTEN concept.

It's not my fault you can't reconcile my disgust for ratchet nikkas and bytches and my pro black philosophy. They are not mutually exclusive positions.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, and right now It's hard to envision the African American movement as strong as it was last election because:

1 Some think he has the election in the bag

2 they (individually) already made history when they voted the first time.

3 he lost some of us with the gay marriage backing

He need the minority vote to win even more this election than last, so I hope he gets this rallying movement off the ground ASAP cuz It's no fire under the dems right now.

I live in charlotte NC where the DNC will be held and the mood even in the black community ain't no where like it was in 2008, that's why shyt is scaring me....It's definitely gonna be a fight to the end, don't believe the hype.

Hollywood needs to get its gay supporters and rile up the gay community to vote for Obama in droves. That or get the elderly to vote again.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
And lol at me being owned by the mental midgets like you. Step up your education and intellect, Higgins.

I notice you're capitalizing your words now. Here you go.

stock-photo-1803807-gold-star-2.jpg

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
People who placed high expectations on Obama in the first place deserve to have egg on their face and feel "disappointed" .

Why on earth did folks place that high expectation on someone who admittedly had little or no experience anyway??? :why:

I had low expectations going in and the nikka has pleasantly surprised me getting a lot of shyt done on the low. If some folks had the proper perspective from jump then they would see that he has been a pretty good president...and have a chance of being even better.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Repubs are SHOOK...and they should be as the fallout over the Ryan pick continues to pick up steam...i'm :dead:.

Republicans concerned Ryan as VP could cost party House and Senate seats - The Hill's Ballot Box

Republicans strategists are worried that Rep. Paul Ryan’s (R-Wis.) addition to the presidential ticket will cost their party House and Senate seats this fall.

Their concern: Democrats will successfully demonize Ryan’s budget plan, which contains controversial spending cuts and changes to Medicare.

“There are a lot races that are close to the line we're not going to win now because they're going to battle out who's going to kill grandma first, ObamaCare or Paul Ryan's budget,” said one Republican strategist who works on congressional races. “It could put the Senate out of reach. In the House it puts a bunch of races in play that would have otherwise been safe. ... It remains to be seen how much damage this causes, but my first blush is this is not good.”

Many Republicans in tough races this year, especially in the House, voted for Ryan’s proposal, which makes it hard for them to distance themselves from it.

:obama: