Mitch McConnell freezes midsentence. Almost strokes out on live tv edit: happened again !

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Where is his wife? Where are his kids? Other relatives. It’s a true indication of who you are and how you’ve lived your life if you’re family allow this humiliation to continue…on the other hand…his family may be dirtbags too
:patrice:
His family isn’t trying to lose those lifetime perks, so they will keep trotting him out there to the day he dies.

Daps
His team is going to have to start hiding him from interviews in the way that they are doing for Diane Feinstein.

Both parties are in the same boat with obviously diminished party members, so I doubt they’ll acknowledge or throw rocks at each other.
I’ve never understood the point of working for so long. They aren’t struggling for money. Enjoy life and what you’ve earn. Work all your life to just die.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’ve never understood the point of working for so long. They aren’t struggling for money. Enjoy life and what you’ve earn. Work all your life to just die.
In the case of Diane Feinstein, she’s being trotted out there for political reasons as there will be a fight in house over her seat and why you see Nancy’s daughter being her aide as she has her own candidate in mind. I would assume that’s the case with Mitch as well.

It’s one of those cases where both parties look bad and would be better reserved working out a deal behind the scenes to replace both of them without much pushback.