Mitch McConnell freezes midsentence. Almost strokes out on live tv edit: happened again !

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Them devils are getting paid VERY well. It may not be on paper but trust me when I tell you they are receiving gifts just like that fool Clarence Thomas.

That's the shyt that irks me the most these folks sitting on millions and still wanna work til they 90 because they dont wanna give up the power....:scust:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I mean that’s probably why Mitch won’t go home either. This man is out here looking like when you’re vacuuming the floor and the plug keeps coming out the socket and yet he got people lying saying he’s ok. If he dies on air at this point I wouldn’t be surprised.
From all indication, Mitch still has his mind so I can believe that’s it’s on him why he won’t step up. Feinstein has dementia, so I don’t even think she’s aware that she’s still in office.

I just don’t see how neither party doesn’t realize how bad it looks especially if one actually dies live on air or at the office and will force the other parties hand anyways.