Mitch McConnell freezes midsentence. Almost strokes out on live tv edit: happened again !

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
idk the context what did he do?
Aside from the career of typical rightwing WS evil, used his position to deny president obama his final scotus appointment on the grounds that the election was coming and that the voters should have the right to decide who was gone pick the next justice. Just to turn around and help facilitate the great orange shame pushing that amy corny bennet bytch through with weeks left in office.

So basically the tangible embodiment of not keeping the same energy. Obama's pick it was let the voters have a say. Just to turn around and cheat the voters who literally elected biden after RBG died and shamelessly hit the

oh-that-was-different-injured.gif

So yeah fukk that decrepit old cac. Im not gone laugh, but may he feel every braincell melt like pudding in the sun :ufdup: He needs to feel that shyt. Every single decent folk he fukked with his evil sun dodging ways can rejoice as we get some long overdue justice.:blessed:Let that shyt be an example, a preview of whats to come after a life of pure unadulterated malice and spite. Let them see all the privilege in the world wont get him out of this.

Gone head mitch, tell mother nature all about ur cac superiority. :unimpressed:Maybe shell let the voters decide whether ur mashed potato brains are ready for butter and gravy yet or not:pachaha:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Here we go again

On one hand, I want to say this is unfortunate, because my lady's uncle is dealing with Alzheimer's, and it's tearing him and everyone around him apart, so I know that seeing stuff like this is actually really frightening.

But on the other hand, it's Mitch McConnell, so............ :patrice: