Mitch McConnell freezes midsentence. Almost strokes out on live tv edit: happened again !

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Not funny to laugh at the hurt of white supremacists

What the flying fukk is yall tryna say?
images

Cuz this how yall sounding rn

MOTHERfukk THESE WHITE SUPREMACIST fukkS :pacspit:

yea that stuff is stupid, our collective lack of ruthlessness really holds us back

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Couple years ago he showed up to do a presser and was bruised and bandaged up...

It was right before the election so it didn't make enough noise and got swept under the rug.

imrs.php

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
it’s kinda fukking pathetic to see how immature some of y’all are giggling over this shyt smmfh

:lolbron:
:russ:Right! Fukk that ol sea turtle head ass cac fakkit. I dont like to laugh at shyt like this but this muhfukka helped manufacture this dystopian scotus we gone be dealing with for potentially decades. In the grimiest of possible ways at that. We barely even getting started and just look at the damage they have done.

I really dont wanna laugh but only for the sake of my own karma. But ill be got damned if ima shed a tear for this piece of bird shyt. Enjoy ur karma and try to do better in the next life mitchel. :scust:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
mine too. don’t mean to be the police but ridicule like this always makes me feel some type of way. not funny at all to be laughing about
Certainly not unfunny enough to feel bad about in this case though. Dude is a complete scumbag who worked tirelessly and diligently to make this already demonic empire an exponentially more evil place. U reap what u sow. Like i said above im not gone laugh. But that got nothing to do with him. Im not gone feel sorry for one second though, ill save my pity for all the lives he helped destroy. Fukk him. :pacspit:

Last edited:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Certainly not unfunny enough to feel bad about in this case though. Dude is a complete scumbag who worked tirelessly and dilegently to make this already demonic empire an exponentially more evil place. U reap what u sow. Like i said above im not gone laugh. But that got nothing to do with him. Im not gone feel sorry for one second though, ill save my pity for all the lives he helped destroy. Fukk him. :pacspit:
idk the context what did he do?