Mitch McConnell freezes midsentence. Almost strokes out on live tv edit: happened again !

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I have strong political differences with mcconnell and believe in the strongest terms he has done serious damage and harm to the country and to everyday americans, his policies have hurt people. Still this is sad to see, and i sympathize with him, i wish him good health

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden tripping and falling doesn't concern me. We've had presidents in wheel chairs before and it had no impact on their ability to 'run' that office.
But if your mental facilities are failing its time to consider stepping down.

Yeah, there's a fine line between "Old people gonna old people", and clearly being unfit for public office. Looking a whole lot like McConnell is on the other side of that line.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
The USA is not a serious country. We're on some Kendall Roy shyt, pretenders to the throne. But we are not a serious people.

In any other serious country, McConnell and Feinstein would have both been lawfully removed from office via mental faculty regulations in place and a snap replacement election. We're really letting Feinstein hand over power of attorney to her daughter and be told how to vote.

This other motherfukker freezes on camera for the second time in a month and it's crickets and "will consult with doctors"

FOH