Mitch McConnell freezes midsentence. Almost strokes out on live tv edit: happened again !

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I have strong political differences with mcconnell and believe in the strongest terms he has done serious damage and harm to the country and to everyday americans, his policies have hurt people. Still this is sad to see, and i sympathize with him, i wish him good health
fukk all that and that stupid ass question about reelection in 2026. He did way too many fukked up shyt to get sympathy from me. I hope he drops for good the next time :pacspit:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Thread title should be updated.

This the 2nd time and it will continue.

And other posters are right.. retirement age is 65. Dude older than my grandfather and still trying to “run” the country.

Trump and Biden in The same boats or will be soon. This why young people don’t care to vote.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Here we go again

so-close-so-close-seth-meyers.gif

giphy.gif

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The USA is not a serious country. We're on some Kendall Roy shyt, pretenders to the throne. But we are not a serious people.

In any other serious country, McConnell and Feinstein would have both been lawfully removed from office via mental faculty regulations in place and a snap replacement election. We're really letting Feinstein hand over power of attorney to her daughter and be told how to vote.

This other motherfukker freezes on camera for the second time in a month and it's crickets and "will consult with doctors"

FOH
Easy there Logan