Mitch McConnell freezes midsentence. Almost strokes out on live tv edit: happened again !

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Who knows? I think we will just integrate into other places, some will stay with usa, some South America, some Africa, maybe Asia and Europe, Middle East has potential

I think for us to really stand together we have to really make changes, but it’s damn near too late cause we all ready far behind and a lot of black people want to jump ship, so maybe it’s best for us to become nomadic and live amongst the diaspora
AdmiredWiltedCivet-max-1mb.gif

Communities have a plan, where ours?

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Can’t tell if we don’t have a plan, I doubt it’s going to be a plan it’s just going to be a bunch of people trying to do best for themselves for better or worse
...tired of history's rhymes and hooks?

:francis:
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies, that make the babies...

Ayo, I remember Marvin Gaye, used to sing to me
He had me feelin' like black was the thing to be
And suddenly the ghetto didn't seem so tough
And though we had it rough, we always had enough

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
i don’t know what other answer you looking for. It’s up to black people to stand together if we want to stay as a community
Get ya back up off the wall.
Complacency been holding us back.

Make some changes for what's better.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
They need term limits. Every other field will push out people who aren't fit for the job. Illness and old age are nothing to laugh at, but it makes no sense for old lawmakers to be propped up/carried by their staff like Weekend at Bernie's.

the presidencys of biden and trump kind of made it 'okay' to shyt on old people i feel lmao. fukked up but we tired of these old ass mfs running this country. shyt isnt as rigged as people think, throughout history shyt changes in a big way out of nowhere..