Millennials leaving Chicago in droves

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
black people are technically "struggling" everywhere so where do you advise them to go?

I advise black folks stopped running and start doing better in the city u in and make better decisions..

Many black folks rather in nyc, la or Chicago or anywhere up north run down south and still be living like shyt...

I’m not saying if u have a opportunity to move to another city and u have the job line up then by all means do it.....but if u broke in Cincinnati and u run down to Atlanta without nothing lined up, then u just broke in Atlanta

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Why do Blue states have housing/affordability issues?

Is this a rhetorical question?

Blue states are by far more in demand than red states.

Red states are either standstill (Mississippi) or most of their growth comes from their blue counties (Atlanta for example in red Georgia).

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
black people are technically "struggling" everywhere so where do you advise them to go?

To the places that work best for them and the career fields they are in.

You can't shoehorn people into one region.

A nikka that's making 12 dollars problems aren't going to be solved moving south when their work history and education doesn't allow them to do better.

You can't run from problems because you can be ran out anywhere.

Daps
Moving down south isn’t the answer

Black people love throwing that bullshyt down your throat, where many blacks down south are struggling themselves, even in Atlanta where nikkas swear everyone is eating

I mean up until recently moving down south offered the best bang for your buck, not to mention the job market in the major down south cities are doing well. The people who say that were saying it for a reason.

Also many blacks are struggling in all 50 states so that’s a moot point.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I advise black folks stopped running and start doing better in the city u in and make better decisions..

Many black folks rather in nyc, la or Chicago or anywhere up north run down south and still be living like shyt...

I’m not saying if u have a opportunity to move to another city and u have the job line up then by all means do it.....but if u broke in Cincinnati and u run down to Atlanta without nothing lined up, then u just broke in Atlanta

You got the answer brother but it will fall on deaf ears.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I mean up until recently moving down south offered the best bang for your buck, not to mention the job market in the major down south cities are doing well. The people who say that were saying it for a reason.

Job market is a broad term though. What type of jobs we talking?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

To the places that work best for them and the career fields they are in.

You can't shoehorn people into one region.

Some nikkas that's making 12 dollars and going to move south and magically get a better paying job when their work history and education doesn't allow them too.

You can run from problems because you can be ran out anywhere.
like I said people should be able to do that, but as a group something like that helps. Its not about that moving south magically makes you better.

But that your in a region where your people are more significant and have better numbers. Which means the benefits for living there come with connections with black people who can help you out, voting, employment etc

I recall someone telling me mexicans stay in the west coast because they are most dominant here(altho some move out of the region) and those in places like in chicago. move out here. Because of reasons like that.

of course this gon take some time. So what Im saying doesnt mean nikkas need to do it now. as we need to get at that level first

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California

What u saying , sounds real good and been mentioned all the time

But blacks in Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi parts of North Carolina are living worse than blacks in New York or Chicago...

U go online and see these negros yelling Atlanta this Atlanta that, we eating good

But I saw a different story with this video.. I know it’s like 8 years old, but I thought folks was Eating good in ATL

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
What u saying , sounds real good and been mentioned all the time

But blacks in Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi parts of North Carolina are living worse than blacks in New York or Chicago...

U go online and see these negros yelling Atlanta this Atlanta that, we eating good

But I saw a different story with this video.. I know it’s like 8 years old, but I thought folks was Eating good in ATL

The comments under that video are

:mjpls:

I keep seeing “There was no line across the street for employment applications”.

:mjpls:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'd leave off the strength of that cold snap they had... A high of -14° and shyt :picard:

full
GOOD TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMES YEAHHHHHHH"

:lawd: