Millennials leaving Chicago in droves

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Guess you are white or non-black american -- :smile:

@Take It In Blood Us violent Black folks can't stop being violent huh? People gotta save themselves

Cuzz is done here, he's not about to derail another thread about Chicago. His back handed comment didn't even have anything to do with the content in the video.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I love the south but black Americans should be able to move freely and not be limited to certain places.
your correct. But the way people seem to be moving our best places are in the south.

i have said it several times, the West is over breh. these nonblack hispanics and asians won it.
Plus im a believer that America is a country that will be split due to so much division. so yeah:manny:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
your correct. But the way people seem to be moving our best places are in the south.

i have said it several times, the West is over breh. these nonblack hispanics and asians won it.
Plus im a believer that America is a country that will be split due to so much division. so yeah:manny:

This is silly because white folks are also moving to the south. Same as Puerto Rican’s.

There won’t be no silly division.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Isn’t cost of living in Chicago great compared to NYC and LA?
Depends on where you at

Plenty of beautiful southside communities that have great prices...

But people see a news article about chiraq violence and get shook

The tourist ass places is what costs so high.