MILITARY STORIES

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes it be ya own people.
full
It's gotta be the same in the AFSOF community super duper Trump supporters. I never met a liberal white SF member.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
It's gotta be the same in the AFSOF community super duper Trump supporters. I never met a liberal white SF member.

I wouldn't know. Different units, sometimes different wings. :yeshrug:
I wonder if ole buddy that works reception took the Trump/Pence sticker off his car yet?
full

Daps
If you said that in SF that meant you were trying out for selection for Delta Force. It was common enough that if you seen people rucking in the hills on they're own that meant they were trying out of that or That other unit or going to scuba school and didn't have access to a pool.

it’s exactly what you think it is :jawalrus: and it ain’t no damn pool

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
That was always a thought of a dude deploying back when we thought gear was coming back with us. Dude had to be stupid to try to steal equipment. Everyone would be fired Everything would stop until that gear was recovered.

Same way with the unit shyt bag who always threatens to break apart a weapon and throw the pieces in the woods when they get out.
:russ:

Nikka a weapon go missing you aint clearing shyt until its found.
:mjlol:

TaxCollector13459

Daps
When you say the unit you mean “delta” and his ass ain’t have a phone to call someone

Nah i dont mean the dboys in this case, this case was the actual unit's area. His azz probably aint bring it, thought it was gonna be a quick snatch and grab

SmoothOperator

Flowing straight from the survival scroll
Daps
Any one of yall worked with 75th RRC/RRD aka Task Force Red ?

Heard they primarily do work for JSOC.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you trying to drop a package?
Gotta join first (leave in March for basic) and do my time. hoping i pass rasp first ( fitness is there in my opinion) but i don’t see why not you only live once and I’m not getting any younger. So i do my 4 and I’ll figure it out from there but if it’s open I’m def down just don’t know shyt about them other than what’s on their wiki page

Superstar
Daps
82nd Airborne Division America's Guard of Honor The only divsion set up for rapid deployment Forced Entry Operations (doesn't it sound like I'm brain washed?)

Yeah Navy bases are hella small compared to Army bases even Fort Story is way small for a Army Base. You go to an Amoured base ( with Tank units) and they are huge.

:troll:
Of course, the AA on the 82nd patch stands for “After AAFES” lol

TaxCollector13459

Daps
Gotta join first (leave in March for basic) and do my time. hoping i pass rasp first ( fitness is there in my opinion) but i don’t see why not you only live once and I’m not getting any younger. So i do my 4 and I’ll figure it out from there but if it’s open I’m def down just don’t know shyt about them other than what’s on their wiki page

You wont find nun breh, the course is sealed.

Pre rasp gonna get you straight bruh as long as you take it seriously. Alotta the cats who had came into the gate thinking they was studs and was saving themselves for the real thing got broke off early.

:wow:

Never been so fukking physically miserable in my life nikka. Cold hungry, tired, stressed. Wet.

Thats when it hit you what being a Ranger really about, and you see them swole ass cac boys FOLD, cause alotta of just signed up cause it sounded cool or heard it from their daddies friend. Or were stud athletes and wanna be bigger than Tillman(r.i.p brudda)..and it be them nerd look boys hanging in there cause they want that shyt with every fiber of their being even when their body been gave up on them. RLTW.

TaxCollector13459

Daps
:troll:
Of course, the AA on the 82nd patch stands for “After AAFES” lol

When JOAX was over wit, class 6 knew what time it was
:mjlit:

Me and my crew, come in there dirtier than a bih, IR flags still on and shyt, kneepads on the ankles
:russ:

The random prior infantry Chaplain behind us in linewatching us put our drinks on the table remembering his old days

The cool azz black chief leaving with his box of chivas regal looking like
:mjlol:

My boy Gray (old head from the town, was a panther and was gang gang) used to drink gin and crown and drove a white 97 stang