MILITARY STORIES

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
My bad:pachaha:. I have a habit of over-thinking and going into too much detail:mjlol:
Overseas u got certain girls that will only hang where the foreigners/military are going .. same stateside when they used to let civilians into the E-clubs. They are after a certain type of guy. Use that to your advantage,just don't get caught up... When I was in Japan I wouldn't even think of dating a chick I met in the honch lol

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Overseas u got certain girls that will only hang where the foreigners/military are going .. same stateside when they used to let civilians into the E-clubs. They are after a certain type of guy. Use that to your advantage,just don't get caught up... When I was in Japan I wouldn't even think of dating a chick I met in the honch lol
Oh yeah. She's definitely similar. She said she doesn't date Japanese men because they're bad at communicating and are dishonest.

She's not bad looking, though. Really seems like she wants to get with me for a relationship by any means necessary:pachaha:.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Oh yeah. She's definitely similar. She said she doesn't date Japanese men because they're bad at communicating and are dishonest.

She's not bad looking, though. Really seems like she wants to get with me for a relationship by any means necessary:pachaha:.
When she dont date her own race that's usually a red flag... I've come across A LOT of filipinas who say they don't like Filipino men but strangely enough have at least 1 kid with a Filipino lol. They're looking for that foreign savior.. hit her the the FFF
Find them
Fucc them
Forget them

HabitualChiller

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
When she dont date her own race that's usually a red flag... I've come across A LOT of filipinas who say they don't like Filipino men but strangely enough have at least 1 kid with a Filipino lol. They're looking for that foreign savior.. hit her the the FFF
Find them
Fucc them
Forget them
She seems like she'd be clingy if we actually do smash:francis:.

Idk how Japanese women are yet, but she looks like she'd be crazy if she likes you:francis:.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
She seems like she'd be clingy if we actually do smash:francis:.

Idk how Japanese women are yet, but she looks like she'd be crazy if she likes you:francis:.
I’m in Tokyo now. Just landed. Headed to Narita to pick up a package then back to Okinawa tonight. It’s cold as shyt up here. I didn’t think about it but I always fly with long sleeve shirts and pants so I’m lucky.
:pachaha:
Unfortunately, I don’t have much advice for you. I’m 38, married for 7 and don’t fool around. I haven’t had too many conversations with local women. No deep dives on why they date military men or why aren’t they married.

I stay near American village and don’t venture out too far. I did my last rotation when I was in Naha. Overall, I would think Gen Z women are different from Gen Y (millennial) women. How old are you? How old is she again?

Like others said, them foreign chasers are different regardless of the race. Plus chick has an Aussie accent after being with dude for two years. I’d stay away brother. Do your time, enjoy the sites, and if you organically find a local near you, cool. If not, you can enjoy being single right?

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I’m in Tokyo now. Just landed. Headed to Narita to pick up a package then back to Okinawa tonight. It’s cold as shyt up here. I didn’t think about it but I always fly with long sleeve shirts and pants so I’m lucky.
:pachaha:
Unfortunately, I don’t have much advice for you. I’m 38, married for 7 and don’t fool around. I haven’t had too many conversations with local women. No deep dives on why they date military men or why aren’t they married.

I stay near American village and don’t venture out too far. I did my last rotation when I was in Naha. Overall, I would think Gen Z women are different from Gen X women. How old are you? How old is she again?

Like others said, them foreign chasers are different regardless of the race. Plus chick has an Aussie accent after being with dude for two years. I’d stay away brother. Do your time, enjoy the sites, and if you organically find a local near you, cool. If not, you can enjoy being single right?
Bet! I can start dressing like Tommy or Ghost from Power then:wow:.

It's fine about the advice. I'll be there in about 20 days, so I'll have plenty of kats at my command that can drop some jewels.

The Gen Z women are fúcking, apparently. The club scene is where they go crazy once they drink a little ( or act like they're drunk, at least:skip: ). From what I've seen and heard. Then again, the kat that I talked about in this thread probably couldn't have pulled what he did and gotten laid if he were darker skinned, but idk. This one taller black, nerdy looking kat had women rubbing him and touching his hair and ass when he went, so idk. We'll see:lolbron:.

I'm 26 and she's 28. She's been in a gang of relationships, so I honestly believe she's either crazy, has weird ticks about her, is a serial cheater, or something worse because there's now way she'd still be single by now with how many foreigners she has been with.

I'm curious as shìt, so I'll see what's going on with her. At the very least, I'd love to be put onto her friends group. According to her, damn near none of them speak English, and she offered to help me with Japanese.

I've been single for 8 years now just playing the field, so it's nothing for me to wait a little longer, lol.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
assume you're a senior O-3 (my year group is 2016 for ref)... as you know your FGO track is going to be highly dependent on what AFSC you are and how critical the command path is for your career field. not sure if you're active or not but that also changed things too.

All the O-6s I work with (across every branch) have all gone for jobs that they enjoy vs position checklist chasing and it doesn't seem to have hurt em, outside of maybe not getting a star. As long as you're not laterally moving around it'll probably work itself out, there's no sense in being miserable just to chase the ever-shrinking promotion rates past O-5. just my 2c.
IM ANG not RegAF so its alot of choose your own adventure round here......im in a career field that tries to be Ops but frfr you really dont need command to get O-6 in my AFSC...it helps ALOT but not necessary...just gotta be willing to move around (and the places that you can go in my AFSC arent too bad).

None of that is the problem honestly....not worried about promotion or command. Just stuck between doing whats best for now vs. later.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
IM ANG not RegAF so its alot of choose your own adventure round here......im in a career field that tries to be Ops but frfr you really dont need command to get O-6 in my AFSC...it helps ALOT but not necessary...just gotta be willing to move around (and the places that you can go in my AFSC arent too bad).

None of that is the problem honestly....not worried about promotion or command. Just stuck between doing whats best for now vs. later.
If you're a nasty girl and your one of the good old boys or actually just good. I'd either go to Scott and or school.

Unless you don't want to and you know the eagle is in the bag.

In my short time as active guard opened my eyes to how the guard works

You have to meet the standards but I knew a senior E-6 who went active duty guard from and became a E-9 in about 5 years.

He was good but also one of the good old boys that was basically recruited into the guard to give them better leadership

They needed it when they deployed.

Same unit had a Ranger who wasn't released for standards but he was already ETSing so he was recruited too.

I was too but I was actually on profile pending medical retirement and it was one of those guard drug deals

Daps

gotcha... personally i'm a fan of doing what's best now vs later, and it sounds like scott will give you more job satisfaction vs what you're doing now. I decided a couple of years ago to pursue billets that seemed interesting to me vs what the career field has laid out on the standard one-size-fits-all progression chart. So long as I'm not moving down or sideways in responsibility it doesn't seem to have hurt me, I'm leaving my current position with the best strat possible and a line for O-4.

Ex: My career field pushes a lot of the focus is on HAF/SAF staff rotations, which I'm fine doing in the upper FGO-tier where you have some rank pull and decisional authority... but as a CGO or baby FGO? Nah. Most of the people I know who went that route early to get that progression chart nice and green are completely burned out and have no meaningful work experience outside of being a powerpoint jockey and yes-man. Seems very unfulfilling to me vs what I do now which sometimes has crazy hours and weird TDYs, but I'm effecting actual change and doing work I enjoy.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I have an appointment for my VR&E counseling next week.

Has anyone been through this process?

What are they looking for as far as getting approved?
I got approved for both my masters programs. Can’t stress enough, ENSURE THAT WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IF ITS EDUCATIONAL ABSOLUTELY REQUIRES A POSTGRAD DEGREE. Once it gets approved, tell them you need a computer/laptop and other accessories. I got a printer, MacBook, Magic Mouse, two monitors and some more shyt. Have a great rapport with your counselor as well. I had this one who was cool but she didn’t want to do her job when I had a serious medical issue. The second one I had went above and beyond. Hell, she was telling me what stuff to request. DM me

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got approved for both my masters programs. Can’t stress enough, ENSURE THAT WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IF ITS EDUCATIONAL ABSOLUTELY REQUIRES A POSTGRAD DEGREE. Once it gets approved, tell them you need a computer/laptop and other accessories. I got a printer, MacBook, Magic Mouse, two monitors and some more shyt. Have a great rapport with your counselor as well. I had this one who was cool but she didn’t want to do her job when I had a serious medical issue. The second one I had went above and beyond. Hell, she was telling me what stuff to request. DM me
Interesting. I was looking to get into a technical or trade program.

I'm working on a degree already with my GI Bill

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i'm definitely reaching out in the near future lmao. would rep if i could

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Repped!
:salute:
:myman: