MILITARY STORIES

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does the army have some kind of black mentor program or something I’m tryna find some black guys and gals in SOF to get some and insight on being black in special operations before i head out for basic and keep seem to find shyt i guess i gotta ask my best friend that’s in school for eod officer down in Florida

Daps
Does the army have some kind of black mentor program or something I’m tryna find some black guys and gals in SOF to get some and insight on being black in special operations before i head out for basic and keep seem to find shyt i guess i gotta ask my best friend that’s in school for eod officer down in Florida
I don’t know of an official one there’s a black BLM group on FB there’s a few of us here I’m SOF and still got 10 years until I retire just PM me

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
We had a crime ring on bragg a couple years ago, couple cats were stealing weapon parts from their units conex. Barrels, o rings, acogs, rails, triggers. So basically one cat was trying to climb the unit fence (all barbed btw) and got his stupid azz stuck. That boy had to wait until brigade came by and did their perodic test (mind you this like 0200, 0300 on a four day weekend (if my memory right) so aint nobody in a rush to come over. Brigade staff duty pulls and and sees his azz hanging there

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We had a crime ring on bragg a couple years ago, couple cats were stealing weapon parts from their units conex. Barrels, o rings, acogs, rails, triggers. So basically one cat was trying to climb the unit fence (all barbed btw) and got his stupid azz stuck. That boy had to wait until brigade came by and did their perodic test (mind you this like 0200, 0300 on a four day weekend (if my memory right) so aint nobody in a rush to come over. Brigade staff duty pulls and and sees his azz hanging there
When you say the unit you mean “delta” and his ass ain’t have a phone to call someone

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wish I still had my phone with my pics in it from going on a training mission to the Philippines...that’s a beautiful place with nice folks.

My dumb ass had my phone in my pocket one day while kayaking back when we got to Japan & lost all my shyt :snoop:

Before I joined the military I used to kick it with my cousin in Fayetteville with the 101st (might have been 81st)

army bases are big as fukk

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Apparently Big Navy has been cutting down or outright removing the reenlistment bonuses for engineering rates unless they have one of three NECs/schools that are all brand new apparently. :mjlol: :russ: :deadmanny:

Thats how you'll keep young sailors who are already dipping in morale and workmates due to the extreme demands ship commands put on them, by taking away their money. Dudes were already getting out quick as shyt after their 1st term. :snoop:

Thankfully I got mine done before the bullshyt came in and racked up good :whew:

Also I have one of the more difficult NECs to get (02N2 Technician, almost as high drop rate as nukes) and that isn't one of the 3 schools you need to be eligible for the SRB. :dead:

I originally wanted to join the navy & be in a sub. I walked in the recruiting office & he asked me if I was good in math & he told me to come back when I get better at it :mjlol:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I originally wanted to join the navy & be in a sub. I walked in the recruiting office & he asked me if I was good in math & he told me to come back when I get better at it :mjlol:

:camby:

Tell him to stop fukking around and get you an AVSAB test @ MEPS asap. :mjlol:

95% of rates in the Navy don't do anything more than Elementary math.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:camby:

Tell him to stop fukking around and get you an AVSAB test @ MEPS asap. :mjlol:

95% of rates in the Navy don't do anything more than Elementary math.

this was years ago bruh.

I joined the marines & got out in 2015 lol

Everyone in my fam did Army I wanted to be different.

9/10 times when I met someone from another branch it’s always “well I was gonna do the marines, but..” :mjlol:

marines wasn’t even all that hard. Definitely more bark than bite

Daps
this was years ago bruh.

I joined the marines & got out in 2015 lol

Everyone in my fam did Army I wanted to be different.

9/10 times when I met someone from another branch it’s always “well I was gonna do the marines, but..” :mjlol:

marines wasn’t even all that hard. Definitely more bark than bite
what was your MOS?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
what was your MOS?

1141 “electrician”
Apparently the USMC picks your job for you based on your ASVAB scores..which my recruiter didn’t tell me.

I had to list the 3 fields I was interested in..I put
1) tanks
2) infantry
3) communications

and I was told my job would be from one of those fields, which ever the corps needed to fill first.

Last week of boot camp our senior DI has us in a circle & is telling us what our MOS is & where our MOS school will be. When he got to me and said electrician I literally hit the :dahell:

I told him I didn’t list that shyt & he said it didn’t matter & started laughing.

MOS school we learned how to wire houses & do real electrician shyt for like 2 weeks, but the other month & a half we learned how to work on generators :francis:

so whenever motherfukkers get deployed or go to the field, we’re the ones who gives camps electrical power. It was a pretty chill job

Daps
1141 “electrician”
Apparently the USMC picks your job for you based on your ASVAB scores..which my recruiter didn’t tell me.

I had to list the 3 fields I was interested in..I put
1) tanks
2) infantry
3) communications

and I was told my job would be from one of those fields, which ever the corps needed to fill first.

Last week of boot camp our senior DI has us in a circle & is telling us what our MOS is & where our MOS school will be. When he got to me and said electrician I literally hit the :dahell:

I told him I didn’t list that shyt & he said it didn’t matter & started laughing.

MOS school we learned how to wire houses & do real electrician shyt for like 2 weeks, but the other month & a half we learned how to work on generators :francis:

so whenever motherfukkers get deployed or go to the field, we’re the ones who gives camps electrical power. It was a pretty chill job
I gotcha yeah that job field shyt is stupid he should’ve explained that I joined and signed the communications/Utilities option so I could’ve ended up as a generator mech or electrician literally the only job I wanted out of like 15 was Radio Operator luckily I got it then when I was on recruiting duty they switched utilities to it’s on contract so kids wouldn’t get screwed up but they added cook into it

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I gotcha yeah that job field shyt is stupid he should’ve explained that I joined and signed the communications/Utilities option so I could’ve ended up as a generator mech or electrician literally the only job I wanted out of like 15 was Radio Operator luckily I got it then when I was on recruiting duty they switched utilities to it’s on contract so kids wouldn’t get screwed up but they added cook into it

I don’t even know why we have cooks as a MOS

It was always civilians working in every chow hall I went to stateside & in Japan