MILITARY STORIES

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
19:28 wtf

The image of a white man getting into a black woman's face, screaming at her, and making her cry will never sit right with me.

Normally I'd agree, but in a situation where lives might be on the line, fukk all that. :camby:

Folks like that are either baby soft or ignorant. You either couldn't take someone yelling in your face or were too dumb/lazy to research what a good smoke session looked like. :ufdup:

We had dudes that would cry when they got smoked and I'm thinking "I damn sure don't want this bytch-nikka watching my back downrange :rudy:". YMMV.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
he supposed to hold her hand? its fukking bootcamp :mjlol:

I think it should be only female drill sergeants yelling at female trainees.

Normally I'd agree, but in a situation where lives might be on the line, fukk all that. :camby:

Folks like that are either baby soft or ignorant. You either couldn't take someone yelling in your face or were too dumb/lazy to research what a good smoke session looked like. :ufdup:

We had dudes that would cry when they got smoked and I'm thinking "I damn sure don't want this bytch-nikka watching my back downrange :rudy:". YMMV.

I don't mind the yelling and understand it's normal. It's just when you add in the racial and gender context to it shyt looks mad weird. I'd NEVER want to see a white guy talking to a black woman like that....in any situation.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

I don't mind the yelling and understand it's normal. It's just when you add in the racial and gender context to it shyt looks mad weird. I'd NEVER want to see a white guy talking to a black woman like that....in any situation.
then you're setting those soldiers up to fail and you gotta acknowledge that patronizing approach serves no one

not her or anyone else in her group

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Might as well have all female squads/shops/units/platoons/etc. :francis:

You can either adapt or you can't. :manny:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
low key fact

female drills are much bigger a$$holes than their male counterparts but that shyt don't make a good clip :wow:

I avoided female RDCs like the plague when I went thru Great Lakes. Attitudes always on 12, and God forbid u were a male looking in their direction :francis:

Son Goku

Daps

:rudy:

Our black TIs washed our white boys with the same ether they smoked our black asses with. :camby:

fukk a context. As long as he ain't assault her or sexually harass her, as he was. :salute:

Edit: The video wasn't even bad, brehette just emotional or soft. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Son Goku

Daps
I remember when ole white boy got smoked for fukking up entry control procedures and was then bawling like a beat dog. He had snot running, the whole nine. :mjlol::dead:

I don't know if I ever had to stop myself from laughing so hard in my life.
full

Superstar
Daps
I avoided female RDCs like the plague when I went thru Great Lakes. Attitudes always on 12, and God forbid u were a male looking in their direction :francis:

Lol I went to an all dude basic at ft.Sill, I went to ft. Sam for AIT. One of the female DS’s was this sexy Spanish lady who rolled her “r’s”. Why I fukk up and let my jaw drop when I saw her in regular clothes leaving base?! She fukked me up later for that shyt.
:mjlol:

:mjcry:
I used to wish she would notice my physical prowess and dikk print and call me down to the drill office at night to take advantage of my youthful naivety.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
we had two female DCs out of 3 total and those women were so fukking extra.... :mjlol:

I was good (until the end where I told them to just smoke me. I don't even care anymore - and they took that shyt personally) but they were on my friend's NECK the whole fukking time. They threw this man's equipment out the second floor window because he had a poptart wrapper in his gear :dead: dude was wild but they refused to let him live or show any kind of morale.

I'll never forget how they had this girl on the floor, shaking and in tears because she showed up to formation with colored contacts :russ:

"You trying to fukk my battle buddy private? :gucci: ayo DS Smith - would let this dumbass soldier suck your dikk or nah?"

DS Smith: :whoa::whoa::whoa:

"YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY BATTLE BUDDY'S MARRIAGE PRIVATE?? :damn: "

whole unit was :huhldup: trying to disappear. shyt has me laughing to this fukkin day

Superstar
Daps
We had more days of skating than actual working.

I was an “electrician” & we worked on the mobile generators. I lost count of many days we just had to do “maintenance” aka turning them bytches on just to make sure they work & turning them off. Luckily our Sgt Major’s office didn’t face the lot we worked in.

we would just sit on top of the generators playing in our phones or watching the Japanese ppl protest outside the base gates :pachaha:

Don’t get me started on them infantry cats. They did even less than us. All they had to do was PT, and go to formation like 5 times a day to make sure they were all still in their barracks since they didn’t have a warehouse to work out of.

them nikkas literally woke up for PT then played video games all day in their rooms

That was my favorite part of being a line medic in infantry, armored Calvary, and artillery lmao. If I was with my line platoon they just told me I could go home unless we were training, if I was back visiting the medical platoon at HHC/HHT/HHB they’d tell me the same lmao. Even when I was a scout we’d sit around all day, talk shyt, play in our phones, watch movies, or hide in the barracks lol.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lol I went to an all dude basic at ft.Sill, I went to ft. Sam for AIT. One of the female DS’s was this sexy Spanish lady who rolled her “r’s”. Why I fukk up and let my jaw drop when I saw her in regular clothes leaving base?! She fukked me up later for that shyt.
:mjlol:

:mjcry:
I used to wish she would notice my physical prowess and dikk print and call me down to the drill office at night to take advantage of my youthful naivety.
Same thing I came from All male Benning to mixed Gender Ft. Gordon for AIT saw a dime ass chick who happened to be the Drill of the Year at the PX and low key tried to holla. Bad Idea. Thank God she wasn't currently on the trail and it never got back to my Drills. I think I as a security holdover at that point though.