MILITARY STORIES

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Black ppl itt, what made y’all join?

Was tired of working dead end jobs. Probably less than 1% of us join to “serve our country”.

its a quick finesse to travel, get money, get paid & get benefits.

speak for yourself Breh.

:picard:

lol

I had more fun in boot camp & combat school cause we did some actual military shyt.

once I got to the fleet that shyt was boring as hell. I be telling people that shyt is really like having a regular job on the outside world except for waking up at 4 or 5 to work out

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was tired of working dead end jobs. Probably less than 1% of us join to “serve our country”.

its a quick finesse to travel, get money, get paid & get benefits.

lol

I had more fun in boot camp & combat school cause we did some actual military shyt.

once I got to the fleet that shyt was boring as hell. I be telling people that shyt is really like having a regular job on the outside world except for waking up at 4 or 5 to work out
Exactly
As a matter of fact I actually did more work on my civilian job than my military job.
When it’s not busy you’re basically sitting around playing on your phone

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Exactly
As a matter of fact I actually did more work on my civilian job than my military job.
When it’s not busy you’re basically sitting around playing on your phone

We had more days of skating than actual working.

I was an “electrician” & we worked on the mobile generators. I lost count of many days we just had to do “maintenance” aka turning them bytches on just to make sure they work & turning them off. Luckily our Sgt Major’s office didn’t face the lot we worked in.

we would just sit on top of the generators playing in our phones or watching the Japanese ppl protest outside the base gates :pachaha:

Don’t get me started on them infantry cats. They did even less than us. All they had to do was PT, and go to formation like 5 times a day to make sure they were all still in their barracks since they didn’t have a warehouse to work out of.

them nikkas literally woke up for PT then played video games all day in their rooms

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We had more days of skating than actual working.

I was an “electrician” & we worked on the mobile generators. I lost count of many days we just had to do “maintenance” aka turning them bytches on just to make sure they work & turning them off. Luckily our Sgt Major’s office didn’t face the lot we worked in.

we would just sit on top of the generators playing in our phones or watching the Japanese ppl protest outside the base gates :pachaha:

Don’t get me started on them infantry cats. They did even less than us. All they had to do was PT, and go to formation like 5 times a day to make sure they were all still in their barracks since they didn’t have a warehouse to work out of.

them nikkas literally woke up for PT then played video games all day in their rooms
It’s so slow some days that they cut us out early :wow:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
19:28 wtf

The image of a white man getting into a black woman's face, screaming at her, and making her cry will never sit right with me.