MILITARY STORIES

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Can you fukk a lot of women in the air force if you dont really have a lot of game and not that confident in general?
You're gonna have problems homie. First all you have no Idea where you'll be stationed it looks like 90% of Air Force bases are in the middle of Nowhere. One Guy in this thread is in California but he's way up in the north, hundreds of miles from LA. What are you gonna do if you get Montana???

Whatever job you end up taking be good at it. Be the best Airman you can be. All I can tell you is that if you do something "significant" Like say graduating Airborne school youi'll have a since of pride in your accomplishment and people with out wings will kinda sorta "respect you" (in a way) That might get you a confidence boots to holla at ladies.

My suggestion is that you kick it with some cool dudes with game and hang out with them. They may hook you up with a thot and you could learn some game if they're down to teach you. The problem is you're gonna be way older than them so they're gonna look at you funny. That's another reasin why you'd do good to avoid an admin job.

Good luck

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Yeah gonna be 36 years old when i get in, just gotta keep pushing forward and doing the best i can.
@Wiseborn how do i become an honor graduate out of basic training?

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Unless you're a woman.

Apparently there's lots of sexual harassment. I'm a civilian with the Navy. Every year we are required to take about four different sexual harassment courses. I think it's the same for the military guys too.

I slapped my dikk across the lips of quite a few Navy girls. Thing I found out about them is they don’t wait, they want it soon and often. Damn...having a moment now
:wow: