MILITARY STORIES

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Depends on the AFSC. This person that told you that either works one of those jobs (most people work shifts btw) or is jelly cause his ass works swings. :lolbron:

What would you say are the easiest jobs in the air force? Paper pusher type jobs do they have?

Also, do all jobs in the air force pay the same?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
For the air force i wont have to be on a ship iong periods of time as well as the air force being run like a business, you go in and work your eight hours at your job and after that the rest of the day is yours.

What job do you want to do?

I'll admit I didn't want to be in the navy because I didn't want to ride a boat either, But whatever you end up doing I'll say this The easier the job is the harder it will be I know almost nothing about Air Force Life I know they don't seem to have accountabilty formations and shyt like that. But it's still the military and any bullshyt ass duty that you do will be done by you. When it's time to clean up, pull guard duty or anything unpleasant, It's always the lowest ranking person who does it. Even if you're a E-3 and there's a E-2 who's been there a year the newest Private, Airman Seaman or Marine is the lowest ranking as far as shyt duty. Pray that your unit doesn't have a lot of women, when they have to go home to take care of their children you'll pull their details for them.

Good Luck Breh

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
O courses ( not that fakkit shyt in basic training) are not a joke. I competed in those competitions for about 6 years in USAFE (Europe) and it had 22 obstacles on it. I know you’re probably thinking oh, that looks fun! Until you get on it. Your ass will be sucking wind and rethinking your life choices:mjlol: the first time we ran it about 8 people quit and had to be put off the course because they literally had no energy left. Last obstacle was the 7 foot wall. Come over that and you think you done? :hhh: Nope! Run out for a quarter of a mile and then come back in. Mfs was dropping like flies :russ: others quit and said y’all got it! I’m good!

The other competition had you running a half mile in the gas mask. First time I did that I thought I knew what pain was. Broke my toe once but eh? You literally feel like some body is choking you out and every step is a mind fukk of pain to keep going. The oxygen depletion causes your legs to burn like somebody threw napalm on your ass. A few people fainted and passed out, one guy had to he resuscitated and they used spelling salts on him lmaooooo. Mf came to and said fukk this!

Oh don't remind me, I've busted Knees, shoulders and backs running Nasty Nick (The SF O'course)

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

I'll admit I didn't want to be in the navy because I didn't want to ride a boat either, But whatever you end up doing I'll say this The easier the job is the harder it will be I know almost nothing about Air Force Life I know they don't seem to have accountabilty formations and shyt like that. But it's still the military and any bullshyt ass duty that you do will be done by you. When it's time to clean up, pull guard duty or anything unpleasant, It's always the lowest ranking person who does it. Even if you're a E-3 and there's a E-2 who's been there a year the newest Private, Airman Seaman or Marine is the lowest ranking as far as shyt duty. Pray that your unit doesn't have a lot of women, when they have to go home to take care of their children you'll pull their details for them.

Good Luck Breh

Thanks breh, right now i am focusing on studying for the asvab and once i start taking practice tests and seeing how i score, going from there

Abraxus

All Star
Daps

Good Luck Breh

Wrong. You do have formations in some AFSCs. Easiest job? Maybe services. Hardest? Flightline/maintainers and SOF. Seek easy if you want but you'll deal with a ton of bullshyt. All the time. Every fukking day lol

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong. You do have formations in some AFSCs. Easiest job? Maybe services. Hardest? Flightline/maintainers and SOF. Seek easy if you want but you'll deal with a ton of bullshyt. All the time. Every fukking day lol
I’m a maintainer, and I understand why people don’t want to stay in :mjcry:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So y’all wasn’t fukking hoes at A-school, tech school, or OSUT
OSUT is basic training. I went AIT and it was like basic training at the time had drill sergeants and all (heard that changed) Because I had a 6 month course I did manage to sneak out and I fukked a chick. But that was one time. another guy snuck out got drunk and got caught and they amped up the security.

There was almost a rape/gangbang at Airborne graduation but obviously the chick said no and cooler heads prevailed. Lil Country drank Big Country's piss though.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
OSUT is basic training. I went AIT and it was like basic training at the time had drill sergeants and all (heard that changed) Because I had a 6 month course I did manage to sneak out and I fukked a chick. But that was one time. another guy snuck out got drunk and got caught and they amped up the security.

There was almost a rape/gangbang at Airborne graduation but obviously the chick said no and cooler heads prevailed. Lil Country drank Big Country's piss though.

Can you fukk a lot of women in the air force if you dont really have a lot of game and not that confident in general?