MILITARY STORIES

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Since it's on my mind I'll throw out a story. I was an 9/11 enlistee. I wanted to go in the first Gulf war and I even thought about dropping out of High school but I was too young. When I signed up I thought I was gonna go right away. Turned out it was a multistep progress. Anyway I shipped with 30 days of me walking in the recruiters office. When I got to Benning there was a white boy who said that he wanted to be the Command Sargeant Major of Delta Force. Keep in mind even though I went to Benning I wasn't Infantry I didn't know what that was I picked the second job down from my recruiters MOS (his was a year long) everyone who was with is was either a medic or commo (almost all the commo dudes in my platoon ended up at Bragg) and this guy said he wanted to be the Top enlisted at Delta Force. I didn't know what that was but I outright laughed at him. He didn't even make it to Basic Training ( You spend damn near a month in a holding unit while they process you in the army) Dude didn't want to take a shower some of the dudes tried to force him in. I later heard that his bunkmate beat the shyt out him.

The point is that this cat had his whole career planned out and he didn't even make it to Basic Training. When I went to Airborne school a Ranger showed up and said Anyone that wants to be a Ranger follow me and took off running. Airborne school was soft as shyt so I couldn't catch up. One of our guys did and I heard he made it. That guy also didn't know what a Ranger was.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
To answer the homie's direct question speaking for my service especially as an older cat in my 12 years in I fukked maybe 7 female soliders never had one as main girl and fukked maybe ten locals in Fayetteville. all miltary towns are sausage fests I ate good in big cities especially in my Home of record which I went to every weekend I could. There are unit hoes that fukk dudes in certain units. I don't know why this happens but it does and those chicks usually fukk with dudes mainly in one unit. We had a Vietnamese chick who looked like a boy a white chick who fukked with only white dudes and a Black chick who everyone knew that was burning. SF has more hoes and they were white and fukked only with Long tabs not enablers (they knew who was who).

The point is don't expect to eat just because you wear a uniform nobody cares especially in military towns.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I meant answering @Dave24's questions. :wtb:
I was too My point is homie's over thinking it. I mean there's a guy who got a option 40 (guaranteed Ranger try out) and figured that he could just do a couple of Bench presses and squats and call it good. But then again the only guy who I think "made it" was a guy who just ran after a guy and kept up with him.

I never tried out for SF because I saw several dudes fail the Land Nav portion but then again one dude did make it and he probably didn't know Land navigation that well either. @Dave24 don't try do or don't do it.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was too My point is homie's over thinking it. I mean there's a guy who got a option 40 (guaranteed Ranger try out) and figured that he could just do a couple of Bench presses and squats and call it good. But then again the only guy who I think "made it" was a guy who just ran after a guy and kept up with him.

I never tried out for SF because I saw several dudes fail the Land Nav portion but then again one dude did make it and he probably didn't know Land navigation that well either. @Dave24 don't try do or don't do it.
Chill Hahahaha i didn’t mean it like that i mainly do body weight work outs so burpees and such shyt that they use to “smoke you as my friend in rod says” shyt like that i got the dude at the gym making sure I’m getting right for the physical stuff and I’m gonna read up on land nav too mentally I think I’m good i grew up in the hood seen ppl shot stabbed right in front of me ppl been telling my i can’t do this and that my whole life and I’ve set out and have done every thing they said i couldn’t ( not that y’all were saying that ) I’m just tryna do it for myself and these black kids that look like me

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To answer the homie's direct question speaking for my service especially as an older cat in my 12 years in I fukked maybe 7 female soliders never had one as main girl and fukked maybe ten locals in Fayetteville. all miltary towns are sausage fests I ate good in big cities especially in my Home of record which I went to every weekend I could. There are unit hoes that fukk dudes in certain units. I don't know why this happens but it does and those chicks usually fukk with dudes mainly in one unit. We had a Vietnamese chick who looked like a boy a white chick who fukked with only white dudes and a Black chick who everyone knew that was burning. SF has more hoes and they were white and fukked only with Long tabs not enablers (they knew who was who).

The point is don't expect to eat just because you wear a uniform nobody cares especially in military towns.
Real shyt, add on the fact that most of the women in military towns see being in the military as kinda a turn off for some odd reason

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Chill Hahahaha i didn’t mean it like that i mainly do body weight work outs so burpees and such shyt that they use to “smoke you as my friend in rod says” shyt like that i got the dude at the gym making sure I’m getting right for the physical stuff and I’m gonna read up on land nav too mentally I think I’m good i grew up in the hood seen ppl shot stabbed right in front of me ppl been telling my i can’t do this and that my whole life and I’ve set out and have done every thing they said i couldn’t ( not that y’all were saying that ) I’m just tryna do it for myself and these black kids that look like me

The bolded is the attitude to have. When I went in I wasn't technically overweight ( I was near the max though) I was out of shape had a soft desk job and I just joined. shyt I get dizzy on ladders and I went Airborne. I didn't know I was afraid of heights till Tower week and They told me to jump. The SGT Airborne said What's the matter are you afriad of heights I said No I just think I'm gonna fall He said That means you're afriad of heights You two seconds and I jumped (while attached to the line this was tower week) That workout is ok You have the right mentality we started with 66 people in my Basic Training platoon we graduated 34. lost two in Airborne school and the rest made it to Bragg.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Real shyt, add on the fact that most of the women in military towns see being in the military as kinda a turn off for some odd reason

You to places like Fayetteville and everyone knows someone in the army. No one cares about it. They see way more fukkery from soliders than the average person. Being in uniform might get you a drink in a white bar in New York City during wartime but that's it.

Like a bytch is impressed with a E-1 to E-4's pay almost everyone makes more than the average private with no special pays.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
@Dave24 Have you thought about going Air National Guard? :jbhmm:

Already broke that down to him told him it's low key the best move because he could work with an AFSOC ANG unit and either finish school for free (and get a GI BIll Kicker or and go to military schools and take extra drills and get paid extra when he wanted to work and or go do an active duty first contract and know that he's getting a certain slot at a certain base because that's exactly what he's signing up for. No need to be stuck in the Great Plains or Alaska in the winter.