MILITARY STORIES

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I got a PM from a Breh who was thinking about either the Airforce or Navy. I don't want to put him out there but I steered him toward the Navy I suggested that he do something active where he can be stationed in Japan but riding a boat. Do Seebees do cruises? I heard there's some small boat units that aren't SWCC what is that called?

On the Airforce side of the house what do they call Airmen enablers? Is there a selection process for this? I guess he could be a Security Forces guy could a cat get a guarantee to be stationed in say OCONUS preferably Germany, Japan or Korea?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You'll OD have hookers lined up in the streets for military men on port visits in Thailand and the Philippines. That's not even an exaggeration; my homie went their exactly a year ago, and the women were straight pulling them by their arms off the street and into brothels and shyt.

Edit: Another one of my friends told me a story about that same deployment where they had a Beer-on-the-Pier in Jordan, and Marines and Sailors were fukking each other in Port-a-Potties. Officers fukking enlisted as well.

I heard about that. I don't think a tricking culture is good for a breh who's not used to eating, I knew dudes who became hardcore tricks that way. That being said the best cure for inceldom or nearceldom is eating. Now one thing I heard about the Navy is that they don't give a fukk about shyt that's not painted grey meaning hardware like ships and aircraft is way more important than people, How can a breh sign up to get sent to the 7th Fleet?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I got a PM from a Breh who was thinking about either the Airforce or Navy. I don't want to put him out there but I steered him toward the Navy I suggested that he do something active where he can be stationed in Japan but riding a boat. Do Seebees do cruises? I heard there's some small boat units that aren't SWCC what is that called?

On the Airforce side of the house what do they call Airmen enablers? Is there a selection process for this? I guess he could be a Security Forces guy could a cat get a guarantee to be stationed in say OCONUS preferably Germany, Japan or Korea?
Seabees don't really go on boats like that. I'm pretty sure that they do have some commands that you speak of, but the spots would most definitely be rare to come upon.

If he wants to go to Japan, then the command high-key doesn't matter because they're gonna be riding his ass:pachaha:. That OPTEMPO on ships over there is absurd. You'd be lucky to have 120 days In-Port.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I heard about that. I don't think a tricking culture is good for a breh who's not used to eating, I knew dudes who became hardcore tricks that way. That being said the best cure for inceldom or nearceldom is eating. Now one thing I heard about the Navy is that they don't give a fukk about shyt that's not painted grey meaning hardware like ships and aircraft is way more important than people, How can a breh sign up to get sent to the 7th Fleet?
That's true, but that's every branch sans the Air Force.

You can easily get sent to Japan near the end of your time at your first command when you pick orders. Your initial "pick" in either boot camp or A-School is going straight in the trash though:mjlol:.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Seabees don't really go on boats like that. I'm pretty sure that they do have some commands that you speak of, but the spots would most definitely be rare to come upon.

If he wants to go to Japan, then the command high-key doesn't matter because they're gonna be riding his ass:pachaha:. That OPTEMPO on ships over there is absurd. You'd be lucky to have 120 days In-Port.
I don't want to describe the breh but he's in debt, sea time pays more and there's less oppertunity to spend money (at least while out to sea) I heard how hard those cats work that's why they said the McCain got hit. Too much time at sea. I still think the Seabees would be the best all around option for him but Like I said there's some dudes that work on small boats and dude "SWCC Like" shyt for big Navy and concerntrate on VBSS ops what are they called? Do they sail with the big boys? This cat could probably use a Cruise to Austrilia where he can get some freaky white women who's willing to smash a breh despite his lack of game. What do they call your Military Police maybe he could do that but homie needs a job where PT is a priority.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That's true, but that's every branch sans the Air Force.

You can easily get sent to Japan near the end of your time at your first command when you pick orders. Your initial "pick" in either boot camp or A-School is going straight in the trash though:mjlol:.

Damn the Army is low key the best service. It's way more people focused. They gave me the option of bases and I picked Bragg because it was the closest to DC (Fort Myer wasn't an option unless you were Infantry) But even if you don't get a base If you get Airborne in your contract you're either going to Bragg or Italy. I know every sailor I met ( I used to work for the Navy) say they never got anything they wanted I know an IT chick who wanted to say in Viginia she was willing to even take a crusie on the Truman to stay in Norfolk they told her she had to take Shore Duty in San Diego. This is when they were beggin her to reup, She got out and became a Navy Civilan. I heard a million stories like that. In the Army an NCO can swap duty stations if they find someone that wants it.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn the Army is low key the best service. It's way more people focused. They gave me the option of bases and I picked Bragg because it was the closest to DC (Fort Myer wasn't an option unless you were Infantry) But even if you don't get a base If you get Airborne in your contract you're either going to Bragg or Italy. I know every sailor I met ( I used to work for the Navy) say they never got anything they wanted I know an IT chick who wanted to say in Viginia she was willing to even take a crusie on the Truman to stay in Norfolk they told her she had to take Shore Duty in San Diego. This is when they were beggin her to reup, She got out and became a Navy Civilan. I heard a million stories like that. In the Army an NCO can swap duty stations if they find someone that wants it.
Any plus side at coming in as a PFC in the army

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I don't want to describe the breh but he's in debt, sea time pays more and there's less oppertunity to spend money (at least while out to sea) I heard how hard those cats work that's why they said the McCain got hit. Too much time at sea. I still think the Seabees would be the best all around option for him but Like I said there's some dudes that work on small boats and dude "SWCC Like" shyt for big Navy and concerntrate on VBSS ops what are they called? Do they sail with the big boys? This cat could probably use a Cruise to Austrilia where he can get some freaky white women who's willing to smash a breh despite his lack of game. What do they call your Military Police maybe he could do that but homie needs a job where PT is a priority.

Seabees will barely see a ship from my experience, but a lot of them are getting force converted to shyt like Machinist Mate or Engineman.

PT a priority? Might want to look at Army/Marines then cause how the Navy is now, you're barely gonna be around a command/division that does group PT regularly. :francis:

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know Air Force has red horse And they do the same stuff as seabees

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Any plus side at coming in as a PFC in the army
No. I came in as a PFC it means nothing. I'd assume coming in as an E-4 in the rangers is worse because you'll be ridden harder by people who started as E-1's also you'll be forced to go to Ranger School before you maybe ready.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Seabees will barely see a ship from my experience, but a lot of them are getting force converted to shyt like Machinist Mate or Engineman.

PT a priority? Might want to look at Army/Marines then cause how the Navy is now, you're barely gonna be around a command/division that does group PT regularly. :francis:

I'm a miliatry Buff so I heard that promotion rates are shyt for Seebees and have been for some time. I heard about something called "Beach jumpers" I don't know what they do but the breh is also trying to get to the p*ssy. I figure if he rode a boat in the 7th Fleet or did something where he does humanitarian work that the Navy sometimes do he can get his trick on. You heard about the Beachjumper units? I'm not even sure if they are assigned to Japan it maybe either SD or Norfolk for him.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

AF doesn't have hire enablers en masse like that. No selection course either. You'd either have to be attached directly to an AFSOC unit and even then, nah, your ain't going nowhere. :mjgrin:

AF SOF guys go out in teams (not whole squadrons) or get attached to other service's teams, so there's no need for high-speed enablers.

Also, bad call to do Security Forces; you won't get a guarenteed station (:mjlol:) and your ass could very easily be at a missile base (Grand Forks, Minot, etc.) and even then, you'd start off at the gate or in some shytty post.:usure:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I know Air Force has red horse And they do the same stuff as seabees

I looked them up. The problem is they're based in Montana You could probaly throw your dikk away even Handsome gang would have problems there. But they do do similar shyt that Seebees do in non warzones.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
AF doesn't have hire enablers en masse like that. No selection course either. You'd either have to be attached directly to an AFSOC unit and even then, nah, your ain't going nowhere. :mjgrin:

AF SOF guys go out in teams (not whole squadrons) or get attached to other service's teams, so there's no need for high-speed enablers.

Also, bad call to do Security Forces; you won't get a guarenteed station (:mjlol:) and your ass could very easily be at a missile base (Grand Forks, Minot, etc.) and even then, you'd start off at the gate or in some shytty post.:usure:

Yeah AFSOC is technically enablers, They get attached to units as small teams as weathermen, PJ's or CCT, Yeah the chanes of a normal breh making it through their pipeline is hard, because they don't need as many people they weed you out in their two year pipeline was easier than a Ranger or an SF enabler.

You're right about getting assigned to a middle of nowhere missile base, When the AF recruiter told me I couldn't pick and a saw where their bases where I about turned out of there. If I was based in Montana I would've fukking died.