MILITARY STORIES

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
That shyt is illegal. In fact I didn't know shyt about it until I was with an ODA and yes Anvar and BPC 157 was all the rage. But it wasn't about being jacked, being too bulky could fukk up your run time. in CIF teams all those guys looked like marathon runners and some of them were.

I know some AF Special Tactics dudes that be getting shyt "prescribed" though, but that's usually after they've been injured. :merchant:
For the most part them ST dudes ain't that big or strong; I can outlift most of em but they'll smoke my ass on anything cardio-related. :obama:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
back when i fought in Nam
kiliing the french who were
selling VCR's to the russians.
Terrible times.

One night i told private ricardo
to stop pouring his philly blunt
guts out and to bury it....some people never listen.

me: bury them philly guts breh:beli:
ricardo: the french are p*ssy yo:stopitslime:

(ricardo was from brooklyn......brooklyn Ny)
ricardo: them french toast nikkas can suck my diick....dead ass!:stopitslime:
me: use raws my dude.....less smoke:gucci:
ricardo: I got smoke......we about smoke.:stopitslime:

( the next day we found ricardo with a condom hanging from his rectum )
ricardo: I didnt get raped nikka!!.....I raped 10 french nikkas and fell aslleep yo!:wtf:
me: I told you to stop splitting phillies and leaving the guts everywhere!!:damn:
ricardo: brooklyn what!!!!!!!!!:stopitslime:
me: have a seat man.....you may be hurt.:gucci:
ricardo: fukk you talkin bout yo......them nikkas shook.:stopitslime:
me: sit the fukk down private!!:martin:
ricardo : I cant yo my ass is killing me.......I might be pregnant yo.:francis:
War is Hell!!!!

UKVu0t8.gif

:gucci::gucci::gucci:

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
How the fukk you flip an MRAP? Anybody die? That’s a lot of fukking armor to roll belly up! We dropped the belly armor one day for training and I swear it took all goddamn day to get it back up! Have some civilian contractors come out to train us. I was in charge of the vehicle section at that time and told them don’t ever, ever , do that shyt again! This was at the ground combat school btw not down range. We were bringing the DUKE and WARLOC systems on our MRAPs and Up Armored Humvees
I hit a ditch while trying to make a sharp turn on KAF:mjlol:
No one died, although my NCO's were:stopitslime::hhh:
They still gave me that license though like a few days later:skip:
Needs of the army:pachaha:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
E-1's get their own room; in quads they get their own bathrooms, in singles they almost always share.

Some E-3's, especially females, will get moved out of the dorms with less than 1 year TOS. :skip:
Damn the Air Force is the shyt. If I could get Pope or Europe of Hawaii it would be totally worth it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I know some AF Special Tactics dudes that be getting shyt "prescribed" though, but that's usually after they've been injured. :merchant:
For the most part them ST dudes ain't that big or strong; I can outlift most of em but they'll smoke my ass on anything cardio-related. :obama:
That's all Special Ops is. The abilty to perform after climbing a huge mountain (there was a SOT-A guy who's an Intel attachment) who quit in the middle of a movement to contact. He just refused to go any futher they had to carry his shyt and him out of the combat zone. They told the other enablers about that. In Afghanistan I climbed huge hills and I wanted to quit too.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Great possibility.
When i was deployed cats were walking straight into the girl dorms and clappin ass
In what service was this? I wasn't in the barracks that long, But I didn't actually know where the Female Barracks were. They could've been in same building but I never saw a chick in my building.

That brings up another point the military including all branches is like 20%. The
Harder the service or the branch is the women get fewer and they get uglier. Fort Bragg had less bytches than Fort Benning, Benning had less bytches than Fort Stewart. Air Force bases have more bytches than any Army base. It would hard to pick a job or a unit with a lot of bytches and even if you did you're doing the work for them and they're mainly getting fukked by NCO's who work closely with them in Clinics and Staff jobs.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I hit a ditch while trying to make a sharp turn on KAF:mjlol:
No one died, although my NCO's were:stopitslime::hhh:
They still gave me that license though like a few days later:skip:
Needs of the army:pachaha:

That's insane but a Mil licesne is administrative in nature. I remember I was driving a gator on the Fob in Iraq and I got yelled at because it wasn't on my license. I went to the Motor Transport guy and told him to put me down for everything. He put me down for driving 5 ton trucks and HEMMTT's even though I didn't take the class and we didn't have HEMMT's in my unit.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
L
Just graduated college (non-stem).

Thinking of joining the air force idk if I can be an officer since my GPA was only 3.12, doing 4 years, to break into an IT related career.

Probably gonna apply for IT related first, then medical as a second option to then transfer to IT.

This sound like a good look?

Lowkey wanna become a pilot, I'd be cool with drone/UAV - but the time investment tho :damn:

I just did 4 years, I can't go back for another 10 :damn:

go officer and don’t let them tell you different you have a degree for a reason don’t go enlisted with a bachelors

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
L

go officer and don’t let them tell you different you have a degree for a reason don’t go enlisted with a bachelors

Officer is where the money is at. But after who get to O-3 you'd better have a Masters degree. If homie barely graduated with a degree in basket weaving then I wouldn't go Officier unless I wanted to do a short enlistment.

Now going in Reserve is a different story especially National Guard, They'll hide you better there.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The hell is SOFLETE ? shyt what happened to just squatting and benching lol it’s all this new stuff CrossFit and SOFLETE like damn should i be doing these two

Uhh yeah, You're gonna be introduced to their Obstacle course you're gonna need enough grip strengh to climb up a rope in full kit, You'll upper back strengh for full armor pull ups. Even on the A-Team I worked with they did Ruck runs with Gas masks. Homie not saying you won't make it but's gonna be hard son.

This is Soflete

(NEW) SOFLETE Training

You don't have to pay for it they put out sample workouts on their social media especially their IG If you can't do that you're gonna have problems.Wait til they tell you to do inverted bear crawls and shyt. Like I said it ain't easy Don't end up on Kelly Hill on the outside looking in.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Uhh yeah, You're gonna be introduced to their Obstacle course you're gonna need enough grip strengh to climb up a rope in full kit, You'll upper back strengh for full armor pull ups. Even on the A-Team I worked with they did Ruck runs with Gas masks. Homie not saying you won't make it but's gonna be hard son.

This is Soflete

(NEW) SOFLETE Training

You don't have to pay for it they put out sample workouts on their social media especially their IG If you can't do that you're gonna have problems.Wait til they tell you to do inverted bear crawls and shyt. Like I said it ain't easy Don't end up on Kelly Hill on the outside looking in.

Rucking in full mop gear :scust: