MILITARY STORIES

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yea but they gotta be discreet about it it happens both ways I had a captain Australian cat we was deployed and he wanted to talk to this enlisted women so we where allowed to walk around in civilian attire they just changed the rule I told him if I hook him up he gonna have to put me on to this black captain she was about of the 15s squadron she was bad like she was the cold:yeshrug: it happens but you gotta really be discreet about it. Had a LT get caught up with a enlisted dude we was all tdy and I knew they was gonna hook up this dumb bytch and dude she wrote him a letter and this idiot crew chief put the letter in his pocket wife was doing laundry one day found it came to the squadron and aired both of them out shyt was classic:russ:

The aussies had a Black Female Captain??? And you thought he could just hook you up with her? You could hook up the Aussie Officer? How is that possible?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Rucking in full mop gear :scust:
Did it several times even in the 82nd. Doing it on a cat 5 day with a A-Team trying to get you to quit is different. In some ways the new enabler selections rules are better, The Team Sergeant doesn't have to think up fukked up PT events because they don't think you're "hooah".

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did it several times even in the 82nd. Doing it on a cat 5 day with a A-Team trying to get you to quit is different. In some ways the new enabler selections rules are better, The Team Sergeant doesn't have to think up fukked up PT events because they don't think you're "hooah".
Let me know more about this enablers selections I’m tryna learn as much as possible before i go and i linked up with this black gym owner that was SF from and he said he’s gonna get me right we worked out this morning said i have a great base already

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
That's insane but a Mil licesne is administrative in nature. I remember I was driving a gator on the Fob in Iraq and I got yelled at because it wasn't on my license. I went to the Motor Transport guy and told him to put me down for everything. He put me down for driving 5 ton trucks and HEMMTT's even though I didn't take the class and we didn't have HEMMT's in my unit.
Normally driver's training in my unit was like 2 weeks, and is more in-depth, but because we were downrange they just gave us a shortened version of it. Quite a few standards in general seem to be more relaxed when deployed, but ironically they stay on your ass about small shyt. I remember during my first deployment when 4th ID took over RC-East, all of a sudden we couldn't roll up our sleeves anymore because they wanted to be hi-speed:mjlol:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Let me know more about this enablers selections I’m tryna learn as much as possible before i go and i linked up with this black gym owner that was SF from and he said he’s gonna get me right we worked out this morning said i have a great base already

Work on your legs and strengthen your back my childhood friend who’s in SF helps train people for SFAS and getting through the Q course dude put me through a crazy workout one day I was dying

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Thye started the enablers selection course after I was retired but that's just for SF. I don't know what the Rangers do but I know that anybody that works for them has to go to Ranger school to pick up E-5, I guess a Ranger cook has to go to something like RASP.

an enabler is just a non Special Forces guy that does non Special Operations shyt for them like being a paper pusher or a commo guy or a medic, When I was in they just asked us at least formation one day if we wanted to go over to the 112th Signal Battalion. At that time if you were Airborne you could be assigned to it. But since I was an "import" I had to take a standard PT Test (you had to score in 90% for all events) a non standard PT test in rull battle rattle pull ups, rope climbs and descents, swimming Ruck runs and inverted bear crawls and the O course. I don't know exactly what the standard are now but I know there's a standard selection process.

The problem is big army is so different from SOF for example in Big Army we did pushups with a wide arm grip SF puts their arms together close to their body and literally bounce up and down It's way easier to do push ups that way that it seems like cheating to me, but most SF dude do more than 100 push ups in two minutes that's the easiest way to get there.

My advice is too look at all the shyt that people in Rasp do for PT and do the same now. A Big 1 Rep Max on a bench will make you strong but you need endurance and for that push ups is more inportant than inclines.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Work on your legs and strengthen your back my childhood friend who’s in SF helps train people for SFAS and getting through the Q course dude put me through a crazy workout one day I was dying
Yep those long rucks tire out your traps and lats as well as your quads and calves.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Normally driver's training in my unit was like 2 weeks, and is more in-depth, but because we were downrange they just gave us a shortened version of it. Quite a few standards in general seem to be more relaxed when deployed, but ironically they stay on your ass about small shyt. I remember during my first deployment when 4th ID took over RC-East, all of a sudden we couldn't roll up our sleeves anymore because they wanted to be hi-speed:mjlol:

It was the same for me. I had LMTV that I took at Bragg so they just put FMTV 5 Tonner and HMMT and everything else on it down range. I meant the Motor Sergeant is resposible for certification anyway.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thye started the enablers selection course after I was retired but that's just for SF. I don't know what the Rangers do but I know that anybody that works for them has to go to Ranger school to pick up E-5, I guess a Ranger cook has to go to something like RASP.

an enabler is just a non Special Forces guy that does non Special Operations shyt for them like being a paper pusher or a commo guy or a medic, When I was in they just asked us at least formation one day if we wanted to go over to the 112th Signal Battalion. At that time if you were Airborne you could be assigned to it. But since I was an "import" I had to take a standard PT Test (you had to score in 90% for all events) a non standard PT test in rull battle rattle pull ups, rope climbs and descents, swimming Ruck runs and inverted bear crawls and the O course. I don't know exactly what the standard are now but I know there's a standard selection process.

The problem is big army is so different from SOF for example in Big Army we did pushups with a wide arm grip SF puts their arms together close to their body and literally bounce up and down It's way easier to do push ups that way that it seems like cheating to me, but most SF dude do more than 100 push ups in two minutes that's the easiest way to get there.

My advice is too look at all the shyt that people in Rasp do for PT and do the same now. A Big 1 Rep Max on a bench will make you strong but you need endurance and for that push ups is more inportant than inclines.
Thing is i have never seen not one short sof so my 5’2 has might be the first lol and trust i squat 300 and can bench 215 so i have plenty of time to work on stuff but i already know them hikes aren’t gonna be fun with my lil ass

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
any air force stories :lupe:

This count?

This one is from basic. I was telling @Dave24 and was reminded of one of the fukktards whose recruiter screwed him over. You see, some recruiters just push papers and make sure you make it to basic, and some actually go the extra step and make sure you can be successful there.

My recruiter did the latter (had organized PT, had us pracitice reporting and facing movements) but this one other guy didn't. He looked like the real-life version of this kid
latest
offa South Park. Skinny and frail as fukk, prolly couldn't fight a light cold but apparently dude was smart.

All these motherfukkers thought this dude was so fukking bright, but I thought he was obviously an idiot savant if he was smart enough to secure an IT job guaranteed going in but not smart enough to google "AF BMT" or youtube some shyt he might need to know.

Dude was fukking useless. Terrible at all his details, and couldn't PT to save his fukking life (or ours :skip:). Did single digit push-up and sit-up numbers our first PT eval ( :dead:; also had 0 pull-ups :deadrose:) and ended up getting stress fractures in both knees and both feet from the soft-ass PT we did. :heh:

They ended up kicking his trash ass out and our flight got rid of some dead weight. :banderas: :pacspit: :camby:

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
ProTip DON'T TELL ANYONE ANYTHING PERSONAL ABOUT YOU Anything you say will be used to clown you especially if you can't get women. You BMT will be much much harder if you let people know this.

But let me inform you DON'T JOIN FOR p*ssy If you didn't get p*ssy before you joined you won't get none after. I don't know what it's like now but you'll live in the barracks unless you get special permission not usually granted to Privates/ Airmen You'll be in the middle of nowhere or in a foriegn country where you won't know the language.

If you're that concerned about p*ssy join the Navy and make sure your assigned to a boat by being a striker (not having a job) or a bosun's mate. The Navy and the coast guard are the only services were buying p*ssy is allowed and expected. In the Army if you're caught you'll be clowned and get an Article 15.
You'll OD have hookers lined up in the streets for military men on port visits in Thailand and the Philippines. That's not even an exaggeration; my homie went their exactly a year ago, and the women were straight pulling them by their arms off the street and into brothels and shyt.

Edit: Another one of my friends told me a story about that same deployment where they had a Beer-on-the-Pier in Jordan, and Marines and Sailors were fukking each other in Port-a-Potties. Officers fukking enlisted as well.