MILITARY STORIES

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
So no stories?

Yea. I got you. In Guam there is a few training areas. Andy South, Northwest field and some on main base. I was teaching ground combat this fat ass female Airforce Captain fell about 6 feet into a hole and broke her leg. We had to shut all the training areas down. My Commander at that time was a Maj, soon to be Lt Col. Real hoe ass white dude. We fixed everything that could have been a safety issue in about 3 months. He got all the credit and it was his fukking fault because we always told him about stuff like that. Wish I could see him now. I’d break his fukking nose.

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
I had to drive one of these during my second deployment, even though I never had a civilian driver's license. I even flipped a MRAP over during military driver's training and they still gave me a license to drive this shyt:mjlol::francis:

How the fukk you flip an MRAP? Anybody die? That’s a lot of fukking armor to roll belly up! We dropped the belly armor one day for training and I swear it took all goddamn day to get it back up! Have some civilian contractors come out to train us. I was in charge of the vehicle section at that time and told them don’t ever, ever , do that shyt again! This was at the ground combat school btw not down range. We were bringing the DUKE and WARLOC systems on our MRAPs and Up Armored Humvees

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Very uncomfortable. I had a difficult time maneuvering narrow areas and making sharp turns. I also couldn't park for shyt unless someone was outside guiding me. In open areas though, it wasn't so bad, but it's a bumpy ride.

yea, wasn’t nothing like driving a duece. I’d fight your ass to drive a duece. Takes an act of God himself to take a duece down lol

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Breh I wouldn’t know, I would think the military would train you and make sure you know everything you need to do your job safely and effectively (at least that’s what my recruiter says) there’s some brehs on the coli who was doing some intelligence type shyt but I think they was navy or army

you can do it in the Airforce too, it’s pretty cool

Daps
Reppin
St louis
back when i fought in Nam
kiliing the french who were
selling VCR's to the russians.
Terrible times.

One night i told private ricardo
to stop pouring his philly blunt
guts out and to bury it....some people never listen.

me: bury them philly guts breh:beli:
ricardo: the french are p*ssy yo:stopitslime:

(ricardo was from brooklyn......brooklyn Ny)
ricardo: them french toast nikkas can suck my diick....dead ass!:stopitslime:
me: use raws my dude.....less smoke:gucci:
ricardo: I got smoke......we about smoke.:stopitslime:

( the next day we found ricardo with a condom hanging from his rectum )
ricardo: I didnt get raped nikka!!.....I raped 10 french nikkas and fell aslleep yo!:wtf:
me: I told you to stop splitting phillies and leaving the guts everywhere!!:damn:
ricardo: brooklyn what!!!!!!!!!:stopitslime:
me: have a seat man.....you may be hurt.:gucci:
ricardo: fukk you talkin bout yo......them nikkas shook.:stopitslime:
me: sit the fukk down private!!:martin:
ricardo : I cant yo my ass is killing me.......I might be pregnant yo.:francis:
War is Hell!!!!

UKVu0t8.gif

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
If you want it go for IT AND if you can’t get Air Force go navy or Coast guard
Unless you're a woman.

Apparently there's lots of sexual harassment. I'm a civilian with the Navy. Every year we are required to take about four different sexual harassment courses. I think it's the same for the military guys too.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Unless you're a woman.

Apparently there's lots of sexual harassment. I'm a civilian with the Navy. Every year we are required to take about four different sexual harassment courses. I think it's the same for the military guys too.

Depends.

If you're a woman at a shore command, you'll prolly get through with no incidents.....

Ship tho? :merchant:

Especially for females that look halfway decent. On deployment, we had this one chick in our division receiving love letters from not only Navy dudes, but marines as well. Always had people we didn't know who they were walking up in our shop trying to talk to her. :mjlol:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:picard::picard:

Damn!

I still got a way to go but i feel in about a year i will have my weight down to join the air force.

Overall would you recommend joining the airforce?

Depends on what you want, young buck.

If you really want to travel, Navy, Marine Corps, and Army will have you beat. AF sits in a lot of instances, but usually have nicer accommodations.

Don't like ships or being on the water? Navy prolly ain't it. Don't like the idea of deploying for 9 mos to a year? Marines and Army might not be good fits.

Would you like a job where you might get to see or do some shyt, get treated better than your brother soldiers, still get the same benefits but have enough time in life to be about your business? Air Force it is.
:takedat:

These are generalizations of course. Some AF folks deploy a lot and some Army POGs don't. Some Naval folks don't serve on ships, and some Air Force bases are shyttier than Army posts.
Whatever you decide, knock that ASVAB out like Deebo. So many cats I know having to retake theirs to get 70's. :what: :merchant:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
E3 in the Air Force get their own room??? In the Army it was E-5's. But even when I got out they were going to two man rooms with a shared bathroom so everyone has a private room now.

E-1's get their own room; in quads they get their own bathrooms, in singles they almost always share.

Some E-3's, especially females, will get moved out of the dorms with less than 1 year TOS. :skip: