MILITARY STORIES

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt is illegal. In fact I didn't know shyt about it until I was with an ODA and yes Anvar and BPC 157 was all the rage. But it wasn't about being jacked, being too bulky could fukk up your run time. in CIF teams all those guys looked like marathon runners and some of them were.
i mean look at this nikka you can’t tell me he’s not on that shyt

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Just graduated college (non-stem).

Thinking of joining the air force idk if I can be an officer since my GPA was only 3.12, doing 4 years, to break into an IT related career.

Probably gonna apply for IT related first, then medical as a second option to then transfer to IT.

This sound like a good look?

Lowkey wanna become a pilot, I'd be cool with drone/UAV - but the time investment tho :damn:

I just did 4 years, I can't go back for another 10 :damn:

I'd try to be a reserve enlisted IT guy in a AFSOC unit if I were you. Go in enlisted and ANG and you'll be guaranteed a job (if you pass your school which you will if because you'd already be doing it as a reservist) I'd be an special operations enabler because it opens doors professionally on the civvy and military sides. And the extra schools will let you be as "active" as you want or you can just do the standard drill weekends. You can even observe a drill weekend before you committ in the National Guard they're always looking for people. And if you're Special Ops you can easly go active if you want.

Best of both worlds.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
i mean look at this nikka you can’t tell me he’s not on that shyt

I had the same job as he did for an SF Company (B-Team) He probably was athlete ex athlete and did SOFLETE for three years before he joined. As for 'roid's it's big boy rules for anything more than ECAA's Creatine, Fish oil and Whey Protein shakes. He gets caught .... but as the Team Commo chief I'm sure he knows when the piss test is coming and he's probably the Piss NCO, I was too.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
If you on your shyt you can fukk a lot of women not just military women but the local women to I had hoes in Sacramento and in the bay man I was eating I’m talking Asians black women white women then I use to always pull whenever I went LA and San Diego for RnR
do Officer smash enlisted Women?

Last edited:

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had the same job as he did for an SF Company (B-Team) He probably was athlete ex athlete and did SOFLETE for three years before he joined. As for 'roid's it's big boy rules for anything more than ECAA's Creatine, Fish oil and Whey Protein shakes. He gets caught .... but as the Team Commo chief I'm sure he knows when the piss test is coming and he's probably the Piss NCO, I was too.
The hell is SOFLETE ? shyt what happened to just squatting and benching lol it’s all this new stuff CrossFit and SOFLETE like damn should i be doing these two

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
do Officer smash enlisted Women?

Yea but they gotta be discreet about it it happens both ways I had a captain Australian cat we was deployed and he wanted to talk to this enlisted women so we where allowed to walk around in civilian attire they just changed the rule I told him if I hook him up he gonna have to put me on to this black captain she was about of the 15s squadron she was bad like she was the cold:yeshrug: it happens but you gotta really be discreet about it. Had a LT get caught up with a enlisted dude we was all tdy and I knew they was gonna hook up this dumb bytch and dude she wrote him a letter and this idiot crew chief put the letter in his pocket wife was doing laundry one day found it came to the squadron and aired both of them out shyt was classic:russ:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
I've seen people in the miltary who lost hella weight to join. Most of them got fat a year after basic. I'd join the Marines if I were you. You need to be in a unit that prioritizes fitness. The Air Force and the Navy let you do PT on your own and when you can't pass they kick you out. Better to get smoked a million times than to be thrown out on your ear.

Who told you that ? :mjtf: Now more than ever before physical fitness is a top priority so you will have to do formation and organized PT. For the people who can’t then sure they hope you have some discipline to stay your ass in shape since you can’t get promoted without a good physical fitness score. But if you can’t keep up UPS and McDonalds is hiring. In Covid

:unimpressed:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Thanks, appreciate the breakdown. Yeah i think can make fitness a pivotal thing in my life.

What was basic training like in the airforce? Was it emotionally challenging?

It’s all bullshyt now. Used to be they literally beat the shyt outta you and haze you but now this dumb shyt they call basic training is hot ass garbage. And those fags still he crying and shyt talking about it’s too hard! They too mean! fukking pussies

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Just graduated college (non-stem).

Thinking of joining the air force idk if I can be an officer since my GPA was only 3.12, doing 4 years, to break into an IT related career.

Probably gonna apply for IT related first, then medical as a second option to then transfer to IT.

This sound like a good look?

Lowkey wanna become a pilot, I'd be cool with drone/UAV - but the time investment tho :damn:

I just did 4 years, I can't go back for another 10 :damn:

you’re fine, gpa is good especially in a rated degree. I’ve met some dumbass officers in my time.