MILITARY STORIES

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard::picard:

Damn!

I still got a way to go but i feel in about a year i will have my weight down to join the air force.

Overall would you recommend joining the airforce?
Yeah i would cus if you go in as a e3 you actually have a room to yourself and you can move off base plus they got the good food

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I run 5 miles in 32 mins and sit ups and push ups i max out so i guess the rucking is all i should worry about since I’m 5’2

Oh yeah start leaning how to ruck now. By the way they have Special Operations recruiters now are you PT'ing with them? White boys take paid for Programming with ex Spec Ops dudes to get ready, YOU BETTER NOT QUIT!!!! Since your date is so far away you can "dial in" the right shoes soles and socks to make it easier.

You'll wear standard issued shyt at cole range but if you can ruck in perfectly fitted go fasters you psychologically know you can do it in issued boots and shytty cotton socks.

I didn't learn about any of that until I worked with an ODA and although a did a BS enabler "selection course" it didn't really exist when I was in when I went to SF from Big Army I just had to run the O' couse and keep up with the PT anyone who didn't was sent back to the 82nd. I didn't know shyt as a pogue but I was Black and it was funny to see white boys assume that I couldn't run or ruck especially in the mountains like they could and I kept up.

But I did do basic at Benning with Ranger qualified Drills and a Drill who was trying out for Delta Force. Back then Ranger enablers were picked up from Aitborne school. A Ranger just took off running anyone who was with him when he made it to the fence was in. I didn't make that run so I was never a ranger enabler.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You's right.
As far as the motivation thing, I don't know what supes can really do. :manny:

It be a shyt ton of fat fukks and chubby broads in medical that can't take 30-60 minutes a couple times a week to exercise and not fail. Lotta muhfukkas get time set out of the work day just to PT and still ain't right. :mjtf:

In the Army the first line (and second line) supervisors get yelled at for their fatties. You have to track and have a plan to make the unmotivated pass. So you simply smoke the living shyt out of them every chance you got as their NCO. You'd go through their barracks and yell at them for eating pizza and takeout. You'd put them on a meal plan, You check their urine, you'd beg them to get rest and help them by making sure they were tired. After that and they failed two PT test you can bar there renlistment and start the chapter paperwork, Or if you were lucky or your 1SG loved you he could just transfer the troop and make someone else's problem.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Just graduated college (non-stem).

Thinking of joining the air force idk if I can be an officer since my GPA was only 3.12, doing 4 years, to break into an IT related career.

Probably gonna apply for IT related first, then medical as a second option to then transfer to IT.

This sound like a good look?

Lowkey wanna become a pilot, I'd be cool with drone/UAV - but the time investment tho :damn:

I just did 4 years, I can't go back for another 10 :damn:

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah start leaning how to ruck now. By the way they have Special Operations recruiters now are you PT'ing with them? White boys take paid for Programming with ex Spec Ops dudes to get ready, YOU BETTER NOT QUIT!!!! Since your date is so far away you can "dial in" the right shoes soles and socks to make it easier.

You'll wear standard issued shyt at cole range but if you can ruck in perfectly fitted go fasters you psychologically know you can do it in issued boots and shytty cotton socks.

I didn't learn about any of that until I worked with an ODA and although a did a BS enabler "selection course" it didn't really exist when I was in when I went to SF from Big Army I just had to run the O' couse and keep up with the PT anyone who didn't was sent back to the 82nd. I didn't know shyt as a pogue but I was Black and it was funny to see white boys assume that I couldn't run or ruck especially in the mountains like they could and I kept up.

But I did do basic at Benning with Ranger qualified Drills and a Drill who was trying out for Delta Force. Back then Ranger enablers were picked up from Aitborne school. A Ranger just took off running anyone who was with him when he made it to the fence was in. I didn't make that run so I was never a ranger enabler.
Nah i just do stuff solo and damn you were SF salute don’t see any blacks in any type of sof let alone sf i had signed up for the police here in philly and got all the way to the end before actually getting hired and starting the police academy and COVID happened so they shut all that shyt down just before and I also found out they don’t even hire black people like that at all even tho it’s a 75% black city they only hire 5 blacks and that it so i set my sights on something else and it was either the army or the marines and i wasn’t tryna do recon and not do shyt all all since you never hear about them and everyone says they don’t do shyt any way So my friend who just join the army As an eod officer said give it a shot .

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

How long were you in the airforce and were you able to fukk a lot of women?

ProTip DON'T TELL ANYONE ANYTHING PERSONAL ABOUT YOU Anything you say will be used to clown you especially if you can't get women. You BMT will be much much harder if you let people know this.

But let me inform you DON'T JOIN FOR p*ssy If you didn't get p*ssy before you joined you won't get none after. I don't know what it's like now but you'll live in the barracks unless you get special permission not usually granted to Privates/ Airmen You'll be in the middle of nowhere or in a foriegn country where you won't know the language.

If you're that concerned about p*ssy join the Navy and make sure your assigned to a boat by being a striker (not having a job) or a bosun's mate. The Navy and the coast guard are the only services were buying p*ssy is allowed and expected. In the Army if you're caught you'll be clowned and get an Article 15.

Last edited:

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just graduated college (non-stem).

Thinking of joining the air force idk if I can be an officer since my GPA was only 3.12, doing 4 years, to break into an IT related career.

Probably gonna apply for IT related first, then medical as a second option to then transfer to IT.

This sound like a good look?

Lowkey wanna become a pilot, but I'm slightly afraid of heights :damn:
If you want it go for IT AND if you can’t get Air Force go navy or Coast guard

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Funny story about going to work

As everyone knows, firefighters are filled with functional alcoholics. We had multiple airman go to the program and/or get pushed out. One of my brehs ML used to get faded faded and turn wild. Well one time it was his turn to drive to station 2, he was still fukking drunk when we drove to the other base. We were late, and homie knew that shyt. RIGHT OUTSIDE THE fukkING GATE, he speeds, hydro-glides or whatever right through a fukking huge round-about. We did a 180 inside the fukking round-about, and I got out and did a squat with my face in hands. He's yelling W----- LETS GO! LET'S GO! I am telling this dumbass hold the fukk up man. A fukking sergeant asked if we needed help, and I said na then jogged to the whip. I took the heat when we got to station 2 because I couldn't switch clothes before 8 o clock. The cat ended up getting drunk during the superbowl, getting choked out by one of our sergeants, and he STILL got another shot by leadership. He ended up pulling a fire alarm and throwing fire extinguishers off the floor that we were on, and got discharged. :laff:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah i just do stuff solo and damn you were SF salute don’t see any blacks in any type of sof let alone sf i had signed up for the police here in philly and got all the way to the end before actually getting hired and starting the police academy and COVID happened so they shut all that shyt down just before and I also found out they don’t even hire black people like that at all even tho it’s a 75% black city they only hire 5 blacks and that it so i set my sights on something else and it was either the army or the marines and i wasn’t tryna do recon and not do shyt all all since you never hear about them and everyone says they don’t do shyt any way So my friend who just join the army As an eod officer said give it a shot .
Damn if you were almost on the force no way I would've quit to join the army. I'd be a reservist. I wasn't a tabbed SF I was a commo dude I worn a red beret.

I'd get a Tactical Tailor Malice rucksack If I were you. I'd ask your recruiter to hook you up with Option 40 guys. You're recruiter is failing you (tell him I said this) Psychologically it shouldn't be the first time you're doing anything when you get to Cole Range, You'll see super prepared white boys and you might quit just because they're shooting azmiths and you never saw a miltary map before. That's really why people quit. Don't be peered out because you don't know the first stanza of the ranger creed. It shouldn't be the first time you swam with clothes on You should know basic shyt about a rifle.

Your recruiter gets paid when you ship he doesn't care. Don't make him make you a high speed 3rd ID guy if you want to be a 3rd Battboy. There's ranger history on the internet you're gonna be asked that after a 12 mile ruck march and if you don't know it you're gonna get everyone smoked. Your training starts now, Don't just go "just to try" Go to pass. I didn't want to go so I didn't I saw so many people try out for SF "just to try it" and came back a week or two later simply because they didn't know standard infantry shyt or couldn't read a map when they were tired.

Like I said I was an enanbler in my Company in the 82nd 8 dudes tried only one ever made it.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They ain’t have you on that HGH Or TRT cus i i is that’s all they use up there with the rangers shyt they put up a video a feed ago about a 40 year old dude he joined up late and it’s obviously he’s on that shyt cus he’s JACKED

That shyt is illegal. In fact I didn't know shyt about it until I was with an ODA and yes Anvar and BPC 157 was all the rage. But it wasn't about being jacked, being too bulky could fukk up your run time. in CIF teams all those guys looked like marathon runners and some of them were.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah i would cus if you go in as a e3 you actually have a room to yourself and you can move off base plus they got the good food
E3 in the Air Force get their own room??? In the Army it was E-5's. But even when I got out they were going to two man rooms with a shared bathroom so everyone has a private room now.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen to the Breh your ass may be in Minot North Dakota or Mountain Home Utah wondering where the hoes at?
It i had bs psych exam that i fail asleep on ( shyt asked me if i wanted to be a painter or if i like to go to parties) so i was supposed to go back and met with a doctor and go over it again just to be sure if that has yet to happen. And The hell is an enabler lol and but yeah imma start working on that stuff now and It’s me and this other black dude we are gonna start getting after the work outs heavy cus he’s running and stuff is just as good as mine we talked the whole time running a practice 2 mile lol