MILITARY STORIES

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Yeah its good, i am getting in shape now. Why dont you think it will be right for me?

Not what I meant. Prolly worded it weirdly.

I just meant if you don't think you can have fitness be a mandatory part of your life (you have to at least be able to pass your branch's test when asked to take it), then joining on active duty might not be a good fit (PUN INTENDED).

PT (at least in the AF) is nothing that they'll play with; there's no excuse like @Wiseborn said. Some things (like drinking or shyt) can be finessed or handwaved but fukk around and fail them PT tests and see how quick you or your boys get bounced.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

I just meant if you don't think you can have fitness be a mandatory part of your life (you have to at least be able to pass your branch's test when asked to take it), then joining on active duty might not be a good fit (PUN INTENDED).

PT (at least in the AF) is nothing that they'll play with; there's no excuse like @Wiseborn said. Some things (like drinking or shyt) can be finessed or handwaved but fukk around and fail them PT tests and see how quick you or your boys get bounced.

Yeah I saw it when the wars started to die down before I got out fat nikkas was allowed to stay in until they just kicked them all out. nikkas lived on profiles then they just bushed them. Same with us wounded warriors you'd see a couple of soliders with canes and one day you didn't. They medboarded all of us. You need to be able to pass a PT test at anytime. The AF seems to not fault their line line supervious for their troops lack of motivation.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

Thanks, appreciate the breakdown. Yeah i think can make fitness a pivotal thing in my life.

What was basic training like in the airforce? Was it emotionally challenging?

Son Goku

Daps
Thanks, appreciate the breakdown. Yeah i think can make fitness a pivotal thing in my life.

What was basic training like in the airforce? Was it emotionally challenging?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ:

No, lol. I almost didn't make it cause of all the fukkery I was on. :lolbron: Good times. :mjgrin: We did have some nikkas crying when they made them phone calls. :comeon:

BMT is even easier now; them Lackland scandals took a lot of wind outta most of the MTIs' sails. I heard they can even get in your face, and the kids don't get smoked like they used to. :scust:

Son Goku

Daps
Yeah I saw it when the wars started to die down before I got out fat nikkas was allowed to stay in until they just kicked them all out. nikkas lived on profiles then they just bushed them. Same with us wounded warriors you'd see a couple of soliders with canes and one day you didn't. They medboarded all of us. You need to be able to pass a PT test at anytime. The AF seems to not fault their line line supervious for their troops lack of motivation.

You's right.
As far as the motivation thing, I don't know what supes can really do. :manny:

It be a shyt ton of fat fukks and chubby broads in medical that can't take 30-60 minutes a couple times a week to exercise and not fail. Lotta muhfukkas get time set out of the work day just to PT and still ain't right. :mjtf:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
:russ::russ::russ:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ:

No, lol. I almost didn't make it cause of all the fukkery I was on. :lolbron: Good times. :mjgrin: We did have some nikkas crying when they made them phone calls. :comeon:

BMT is even easier now; them Lackland scandals took a lot of wind outta most of the MTIs' sails. I heard they can even get in your face, and the kids don't get smoked like they used to. :scust:

How long were you in the airforce and were you able to fukk a lot of women?

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
:russ::russ::russ:

How long were you in the airforce and were you able to fukk a lot of women?

If you on your shyt you can fukk a lot of women not just military women but the local women to I had hoes in Sacramento and in the bay man I was eating I’m talking Asians black women white women then I use to always pull whenever I went LA and San Diego for RnR

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good luck, I suggest that you learn everything you can now, do some basic land nav you need to be able to crush your PT test and I'm talking the Ranger PT test.
I run 5 miles in 32 mins and sit ups and push ups i max out so i guess the rucking is all i should worry about since I’m 5’2

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To keep it funky in any miltary unit in any service they give you all the tools in the world to stay fit, I used to play sports and we had a "workout" but it was mainly benchpresses. When I became an enabler for Special Forces it was all about crossfit and we had nutrionists on staff and we took blood work By the time I went back to "big Army" it was almost the same. do snatches and Power cleans to get in do them to stay in even if your unit doesn't make you.

Most bases are way out in the country so as a lower enlisted there's nothing to do but PT during your off time. I used to play basketball and racquetball when I got off work.
They ain’t have you on that HGH Or TRT cus i i is that’s all they use up there with the rangers shyt they put up a video a feed ago about a 40 year old dude he joined up late and it’s obviously he’s on that shyt cus he’s JACKED