MILITARY STORIES

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
How do y'all military bruhs feel about one year mandatory service for all us citizens in mixed units. At age 18.

Would that help relations among citizens in America.
Man idk, there's already the knuckleheads that joined, couldn't adapt, and act like someone forced them to join. Couldnt imagine how they'd act when forced to. Might of flew in the "old" Army.

Coming from Korea, where its a similar concept for the Koreans. A lot of them were lazy AF, smart but lazy.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It was bad...

And compounded further once those people who were forced into service got out - and got shyt on for things they didn't want any part of in the first place.
What about mandatory service with no action scene just civic duty operations

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Man idk, there's already the knuckleheads that joined, couldn't adapt, and act like someone forced them to join. Couldnt imagine how they'd act when forced to. Might of flew in the "old" Army.

Coming from Korea, where its a similar concept for the Koreans. A lot of them were lazy AF, smart but lazy.
Pwhen the team is going to potentially go upside your head for acting like a spoiled b**** doesn't that have an effect on that recruit

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What about mandatory service with no action scene just civic duty operations
Americans can't even handle a mandatory order to wear a mask :wow:

I'm saying our military is about actually getting shyt done - not babysitting people and making them efficient. That job is hard enough with people who WANT to be there.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
How do y'all military bruhs feel about one year mandatory service for all us citizens in mixed units. At age 18.

fukk no....bad enough it's folks in that don't even want to be in but have to serve their time

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Americans can't even handle a mandatory order to wear a mask :wow:

I'm saying our military is about actually getting shyt done - not babysitting people and making them efficient. That job is hard enough with people who WANT to be there.
We're the most disorganized group you ever want to see........

but we bring the ruckus on the battlefield

unless they're fighting primitive, guerilla war tactics then that trillion-dollar piece of equipment is worthless

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It will never happen, they talk about loving this country but you bring up mandatory service and you’ll see more revolt then about the stupid masks.
Mix the units by class and race and send folks to different parts of the world for Civic operations and excercises that create team building and protecting other citizens.

I'm not talking about why it would never happen I'm saying would it help relations among citizens....

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Mix the units by class and race and send folks to different parts of the world for Civic operations and excercises that create team building and protecting other citizens.

I'm not talking about why it would never happen I'm saying would it help relations among citizens....
Nah we’ll pass on that, captain.

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
I know i ain't the only military guy who got some crazy ass stories or stories in general though.

I got plenty of them and some are just down right L's too

Naw. Hell naw. You ain’t the only one by tad sight. I got plenty. Some good, some right out of a fukking horror script. :mjcry:

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel

lol
Nah breh. Too much bullshyt already to be dealing with then that mandatory shyt on top of that.