MILITARY STORIES

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
:mjcry: I’m stationed at Dyess breh

LMAO!:russ: A real shyt hole! You must be Air Force too lol, ok. Here's your cheat code: 88, worldwide, remote. If it's changed let me know. Dyess

:mjlol: they tried to send me there! Thought they closed that one lol. Oh, and

:wow:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO!:russ: A real shyt hole! You must be Air Force too lol, ok. Here's your cheat code: 88, worldwide, remote. If it's changed let me know. Dyess

:mjlol: they tried to send me there! Thought they closed that one lol. Oh, and

:wow:
Yup I’m sheet metal, and apparently it’s one of the jobs that’s hard to get another base, because of shortage on manpower

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Yup I’m sheet metal, and apparently it’s one of the jobs that’s hard to get another base, because of shortage on manpower

Jesus. You're an unlucky child. Crosstrain first chance you get! Don't miss your window! If you did, go special duty and RUN! Run for your fukking life lol

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus. You're an unlucky child. Crosstrain first chance you get! Don't miss your window! If you did, go special duty and RUN! Run for your fukking life lol
I got 4 more years, I’m getting my degree and certification and getting the hell out

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
I got 4 more years, I’m getting my degree and certification and getting the hell out

That was me! But, before you do anything rash. Take one assignment overseas. Also keep in touch, peep the VA disability thread. If you can, deploy now! Stack, focus and kill that schooling!

901Cory10

Pro
Daps
Looking back on it I can't believe how lucky I was too get ramstein as my my first base then have my squadron commander keep signing paperwork to extend my deros until the end of my contract

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking back on it I can't believe how lucky I was too get ramstein as my my first base then have my squadron commander keep signing paperwork to extend my deros until the end of my contract
What’s your job

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I stopped by ramstein on a way back from deployment , very beautiful base with a lot of green around.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Yo this sounds similar to a situation I was in at Navy RTC. I had to rove from like 12 am to 2am and I'm walking around roving with the mall cop security flash light. Next thing I know I hear this ghostly like squeal sounds coming from the head. So I run in there with my flash light thinking it was a fellow recruit getting attacked or something but I get in there flip the switch and dude is in there going to town beating his meat moaning. I didn't report it in the log I just hit the and went back to roving.
tenor.gif

Navy Bootcamp. I remember a few funny things. One of course was the swimming test. :mjlol: I damn near drowned.:mjcry:

Another was we had to stand watch in the barracks at night. You basically had to rove around the building checking rooms and shyt and write in the log after each pass. Boring work. I was standing the 4-8 watch. Its around 2am and everybody is knocked out of course. . .

Well so I thought. :ohhh: I am walking past the bunks

beepsch2.jpg

When I see something moving furiously. . . . I walk up and this cac is daddy longstroking himself ( no homo ) with no covers on or nothing. :scust:

I say loud as fukk. " :usure: Are you serious right now!??!?! He jumps up and falls out his rack. ( he was on a top bunk ) People around are starting to stir and ask wtf is going on. Just so happened my rack was right next to this one. Nobody should be in there of course. . Wellll. A shadow jumps out of the rack and GRABS MY SHOULDERS! :damn:

I yelled out YIPE!!! like a bytch. :sadbron: It was our RDC (Recruit Division Coordinator) He was following me while I was on watch and slipped into my rack and was waiting to see if I would notice him. :why:

He yells out! " YOU JUST KILLED YOUR WHOLE COMPANY SHIPWRECK!!!!! :gladbron::gladbron: Wakes everyone up and lights are flicked on. . Then he noticed ol Stroker Ace sitting on the floor dikk hard with no draws on. :huhldup:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you think of guys who stay in, but don’t make any attempts to ramp up?
Plenty of guys are stuck at E4 for years.