MILITARY STORIES

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Not really, when I was in recruiting I lived on an AF base for a lil' while. Their shyt was exactly the same as the new shyt we had on Bragg. Yeah, they got some nice duty stations, but they have the shyttiest ones too. Places like Idaho, the Dakotas, Wyoming, Montana, fukking Greenland...Who the fukk wants to go there. I think the Navy has the best duty stations locked down.

Nope, Still Air Force. Hands down

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
How cus if so I’ll quit and do it right now
do well on your asvab test. Right before basic is over the gonna put you in this room with two computers from the 1980s that still work with a binder of all the jobs that are available to you with whatever job you got. They tell you to figure out ten bases you want to go to and to put it in the system on the computer.

Then when you leave the room they laugh at you :mjlol:

Its not your real bop list they just do it so yiu can finally shut the fukk up about what bases you keep asking about.

Anyway as SOON as you get yo ass off that bus to yiur tech school , get your ass on the computer and put in your REAL bop. Do it the same damn day you get there. Apply for korea and youll get that shyt. After you finish korea you can put in for a base of your choice(dont mean you are sure to get it but you’ll have more priority over most)

I wasn’t told this and now im stationed in some place where it aint no black people and a whoppin 7 people are protesting police brutality downtown :beli:

:beli:do what i done told ya breh

Last edited:

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do well on your asvab test. Right before basic is over the gonna put you in this room with two computers from the 1980s that still work with a binder of all the jobs that are available to you with whatever job you got. They tell you to figure out ten bases you want to go to and to put it in the system on the computer.

Its not your real bop list they just do it so yiu can finally shut the fukk up about what bases you keep asking about.

Anyway as SOON as you get yo ass off that bus to yiur tech school , get your ass on the computer and put in your REAL bop. Do it the same damn day you get there. Apply for korea and youll get that shyt. After you finish korea you can put in for a base of your choice(dont mean you are sure to get it but you’ll have more priority over most)

I wasn’t told this and now im stationed in some place where it aint no black people and a whoppin 7 people are protesting police brutality downtown :beli:

:beli:do what i done told ya breg
I’m just tryna stay in Europe for the whole 4 years or the Middle East

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn found out a dude i knew from around the way back in high school was fukking around with their gun while they were drunk on FaceTime and accidentally shot them selves in the head RIP SGT

Abraxus

All Star
Daps

:beli:do what i done told ya breg

This. Also, don't put no fukking stateside bases in! The fukk you join for?:hhh: To go back home? Take your ass overseas and make some money, experience life, invade bytches and learn!:stopitslime: Also last I heard you could still swap assignments. Get yo ass out there and on your path my Padawan!

:ufdup: