richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Posted some old pics on Twitter for the USMC birthday & vets day

got damn I was a whole 2-3 sizes smaller :mjcry:

I’d go through them 16 weeks of boot camp again just to get to that size :to:
A couple of months ago I tried to try on my Alpha's and I couldn't. :mjcry::flabbynsick:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Navy females be trifling :mjlol:

Broad I was working with, early 30s was always on some higher than thou shyt because she was married. She would always be on one of my boys ass because he would be checking out some of these bytches and she would come through with the "Dont you have a girlfriend? :usure:"

My superior at the time was this real cool E6 cat, chill as fukk, like THE breh. He had experience in the Navy, but wasn't on some stupid shyt. Always was dropping knowledge. Anyway, he was married but he'd be checking out ass every now and then, and this bytch would apeshyt everytime :scust:

Anyway, we go on Fleet Week (basically the ship visits one of the ports stateside and the sailors get liberty in their dress uniform and act all types of ways), this bytch goes out with us.

COULD NOT HANDLE ALCOHOL.

My boy knew this prior or some shyt because he IMMEDIATELY gets her sipping on his white henny. She was trying to be down, so she was just knocking that shyt back. She is fukked up beyond reason now, slurring every word, cant walk so everyone just like "Damn we gotta take this bytch back now or some shyt gonna pop off"

How little did we know :bryan:

We get on the bus and this other dude I work with, surfer type white dude but he real cool, laid back and shyt. This dude was one of those wait for marriage guys, and was chilling. She sits next to him and starts acting a fool. Touching up on him, feeling his arms. She was average as fukk in the face, but had some thickness on her in the right places.

My boy looks at me and instantly hits the :troll:

He looks back over to their seat and starts selling straight wolf tickets, talking about how dude been eyeing her for a long time and thought this and that :mjlol:

Mans gets all red and starts stammering, trying to juelz his way out of the situation but ole girl wasn't letting him go anywhere :russ:

She unbuttons dude pants and starts topping him off.

Everyone's face is a combination of :wow::mjgrin::yeshrug::picard::mjlit::mjlol::ohhh:

Dude is on some :ohlawd: shyt and cant handle it, so he ends up grabbing the back of her head and making her swallow kids.

We get back to the ship and this bytch still had shyt ON THE SIDE OF HER MOUTH :mindblown:

The girl on watch was like :childplease: "What's that on your mouth :youngsabo: ?" (She was a major hoe too, story for another day) but my superior walks up on some straight :sas1::troll: and is like "We stopped at Krispy Kreme's before we got on the bus."

:laff: :laff:

Next day, this bytch didnt look ANY of us in the eye and was pretty much depressed for the next month. You know we were talking that heavy shyt too because you can actually get in big trouble for cheating in the military.

Pretty sure my boy ended up hitting that too later on. It was funny when her husband came on board tho because everyone just looked at him like :francis:

Chill dude, real good cook. He made us some lemon pepper wings.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Happy Vet Day y'all...

200.gif

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Was cleaning out some old files and looked at some of my records. When I left the corps I was about 180 lbs, skinny AF, but in the best shape of my life. 12 years later I'm about 210 (mostly muscle but some flab :flabbynsick:). I still can't believe I was actually in the military. If I could have done it over again I would have went Navy or Air Force. :francis:

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Was cleaning out some old files and looked at some of my records. When I left the corps I was about 180 lbs, skinny AF, but in the best shape of my life. 12 years later I'm about 210 (mostly muscle but some flab :flabbynsick:). I still can't believe I was actually in the military. If I could have done it over again I would have went Navy or Air Force. :francis:
marine breh?

You doing well career wise on the outside?