MILITARY STORIES

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
So no stories?
got 2 kinda, but got them from other people, both involving abandoned hospitals. I guess some guys were doing a urban training OPS on base at an abandoned hospital. Guys are walking through and random glass starts breaking and they hear footsteps, keep in mind it was only a fireteam (3-5 people) inside the hospital. Another story was 2 SGT's had to go do some rounds around base and had to check out this hospital which was decommissioned, no one inside of course. So the two started to notice things, lights flickering, foot steps, glass being broken, elevator randomly being called to different floors.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
got 2 kinda, but got them from other people, both involving abandoned hospitals. I guess some guys were doing a urban training OPS on base at an abandoned hospital. Guys are walking through and random glass starts breaking and they hear footsteps, keep in mind it was only a fireteam (3-5 people) inside the hospital. Another story was 2 SGT's had to go do some rounds around base and had to check out this hospital which was decommissioned, no one inside of course. So the two started to notice things, lights flickering, foot steps, glass being broken, elevator randomly being called to different floors.
shyt. Probably souls of those who died their trying to be remembered?

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Man I remember the time where I was thought my platoon and I were done for in Afghanistan in 2012. We were doing some area of interest patrols one day. While we're rolling through what almost looked like a valley in, why we took that route, idk. I'm sitting 3rd MAT-V's (picture shown in spoiler) on the CROW system, which is a remote controlled gun system instead of physically manning your weapon in the gunners hatch.

M-ATV_SFV_Special_Forces_Vehicle_Oshkosh_Defense_United_States_American_US_Army_defence_industry_military_technology_640.jpg

As we're pushing, driver in the first truck gets on the mic and says, "Why does it look like the mud is moving?". I'm thinking to myself, this nikka trippin. Then the old Tomb Raiders come to mind, where quick sand was in the game. But, I guess the homie wasn't lying at all. The truck then has a hard time pushing through. I don't know if he put the truck in the mud traction setting before pushing forward or not.

:francis:

So as I'm doing my scans on the CROW, I noticed locals gathered and looking down at us on a top of a hill. Immediately call it out to my Squad Leader. We were stuck in that position for a solid 10 mins bruh, if they had a RPG shyt woulda got ugly real quick. Blessed to even tell this story today.

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
To add to that..

The CROW system is dope BTW but easily can put you in a world of trouble. If that shyt jams, guess what? Your ass gotta hop out and unjam the bytch.

One night on an inner perimeter patrol of the base, we camped out a spot where we had eyes on the local town right outside of it. Im doing my scans in Nightvision/Heat seak mode, probably half asleep :huhldup: and noticed a figure out away from a building. A haji stops and quats down and starts taking a shyt in the middle of a field. :russ: You could see the shyt droplets and all. :skip: Buddy finishes his business, wipes his ass with hands and keeps it moving. Nasty but one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. We still talk about that to this day and that was 8 years ago.

:pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How do y'all military bruhs feel about one year mandatory service for all us citizens in mixed units. At age 18.

Would that help relations among citizens in America.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Army - and shyt is bad enough working with people who volunteered to join. Forcing a bunch of people to get shyt done when they don't want to be there in the first place is how you get 70s army back...
The Vietnam armys didn't get along?