MILITARY STORIES

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@JP_614
What’s the best way to increase your rank?

Does sheet metal technician transfer to the civilian work force?

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
@JP_614
What’s the best way to increase your rank?

Does sheet metal technician transfer to the civilian work force?

Ight so your first term you can go for BTZ below the zone and get promoted to e4 faster the best way to get it is knock out your cdcs ASAP volunteer and organize something like lead s trash pick up or organize a food drive or school supply drive for a school close by or if you finish your cdc take a clep a test to get college credits once you get E4 it’s all about studying for the test you can get all the way to e6 if you study hard for the test

Sheet metal transfers to the civilian world obviously you can work at any aircraft company Boeing Lockheed Martin but you wanna check and see if you need a certain type of degree on Theo utside cause your going to get the experience on the inside but usually they have somebody there depending on the airframe we had Lockheed at our base so you can make connections that way to

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ight so your first term you can go for BTZ below the zone and get promoted to e4 faster the best way to get it is knock out your cdcs ASAP volunteer and organize something like lead s trash pick up or organize a food drive or school supply drive for a school close by or if you finish your cdc take a clep a test to get college credits once you get E4 it’s all about studying for the test you can get all the way to e6 if you study hard for the test

Sheet metal transfers to the civilian world obviously you can work at any aircraft company Boeing Lockheed Martin but you wanna check and see if you need a certain type of degree on Theo utside cause your going to get the experience on the inside but usually they have somebody there depending on the airframe we had Lockheed at our base so you can make connections that way to
Thanks breh. Not going to lie I was discouraged when I first got to tech school but I see I’m making small improvements and getting used to the system

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Thanks breh. Not going to lie I was discouraged when I first got to tech school but I see I’m making small improvements and getting used to the system

Yea try to take tech school serious theory never changes only the air frame that you work on and when you deploy you’ll get to work on all aircraft at the location

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach

That first paragraph is real as fukk, I loved to do the volunteering stuff, but bullshytted on schooling, and got hooked on the streets and the hoes :russ: But if you can stay focused the first few years, it'll do wonders for your career @semicko82

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Spent a grip in Landstuhl and Ramstein :wow:

Dirtbag Army nikkas rubbing girls titties while she is passed out at the E-Club :wow:

Getting into fights in Croatia :wow:

Getting lost in Venice :wow:

Falling in love with Italian broads :wow:

Seoul :wow:

Songton :laff:
I miss that enlisted life :mjcry:

Daps
Im seriously considering joing the military bruhs....preferably the air force...know a couple dudes from way back when that enlisted and they seem straight...im at a standstill in life...i need to be making more money but im not....just moved back in with my ppls...not really feelin it man...basically im in a shytty situation period and i aint doing shyt except working retail and fukk that...i dont owe anybody anything...im really considering enlisting...what do i need to kknow bruhs....what are the benefits....? do these cats pay for house and food? what is good fellas?
U ever join