MILITARY STORIES

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Guess ill tell one story for the night

I forgot the year but has anybody ever dealt with somebody whos on suicide watch?

So we had this guy I forgot his name to be honest and he was on suicide watch bout to get med boarded so hes a E&E troop im avionics so they pick my boy who I party with whos E&E to watch him for the weekend bad choice.:mjgrin:

Its a UFC fight weekend so we always have a get together it was the fight where Jon Jones put the guy to sleep with a standing guillotine so we drinking we give the kid whos on suicide watch

two four lokos like fukk it you gonna be our problem for the weekend you gonna drink and man he got drunk and started acting crazy. Saying shyt like im feel im going to die n shyt we couldn't

leave him alone. We took his phone so he wouldnt make any dumb calls Im like let hit sac and go out n shyt. Since we couldnt leave him we bring him with us. Hes still acting crazy so im like

fukk it ill give him half a bar and that shyt will knock him out by the time we make it all the way to sac. Wrong choice again hes still up so im like fukk it lets bring him in get a table so he can sit

down we at plararie downtown he falls asleep in the spot so we just put him in the car to sleep crack the windows. We head out get back to the car and he threw up every in the back of my

mans truck:scust: hit dennys eat n shyt ride back he wakes up the next day like that was the best night i ever had in my life:francis:

You must have been stationed at Beale ewwww.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
:russ: I had a cat at my civilian job that happened to have been stationed at the same squadron I was in South Korea, he came at me bragging about some juicy he fell in love with out there, I was disgusted :hhh:

It always trips me out when guys ( mostly white) Bragg about marrying girls from overseas only for the girls to divorce them or just disappear with all there money

Daps
I went from active duty to a reserve unit just this past year. Can't speak for Guard but

:camby::camby::camby:

just because you hear us active duty people laughing about how crazy shyt was, don't think that it was always something to laugh about. :dame: Most of the time, its shyt we laugh about AFTER we spent a good deal of time crying or stressing about it or have highlighted that memory to repress all the bullshyt ones that took up the other 27 days of the month. Yal don't know about 24 hour shifts. Yal don't know about being told by a SGM to do a job that you never fukking trained for or wanted. Yal never had to DD a crackfiend to rehab 5 days a week in your own car. Yal never had to drop everything to find a UAV in a fukking desert. Yal never had to eat cold rice for dinner in the field. There's a ton of shyt yal will never have to do or deal with.

just be happy :francis: yal can go forth and do life shyt. progress within or outside of the military without any real restriction and basically pick and choose what training you want to attend and when. Only reason people in the military fukk like they do is because they all have thousands of dollars of disposable incomes with the fallback of guaranteed bed to sleep in (barracks) and food when broke (dfac). Better quality of life = better heaux. Get your money up and throw that 'active duty' dream in the bushes. You probably ain't about that life. My last unit spent 160 days out of 365 in the fukking field. You don't want that. Did I have some good times? Yeah. But I got out for a reason. A lot of this shyt is based on the hand you're dealt in active duty too. If your first duty station is Bragg, Hood, Drum, or Lewis - you LOST and ain't shyt you can do about it.

Just be happy in guard breh. Go reserve if they ain't treating you right but you want more. If you wanted active duty, you would've taken it on the first contract.
Damn bruh
Should have stayed in.

Got hit with the RE-4.

smh
U was in the navy ?

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did u ever go
Sadly no. Once I get a actual career I plan on looking into the reserves. Went to college for 4 years and switched my major around a bunch of times and ended up dropping out after after my pops passed to take care of shyt at home. Now I’m focused on. Becoming a police officer in my city to see if I can change just one persons life

Karume

All Star
Daps
What positions are high in demand
That is constantly in flux depending on the needs of the military. I would say that in general areas that require higher levels of specialization and intelligence often have bonuses. Computer networking, military intelligence, linguist are examples of such.
One thing to note that if you are talking reserves instead of active duty, that local need factors as well. When I did my training for my commo mos in the reserves I discovered some people got bonuses and others didn't.

Out of curiosity have you taken the ASVAB yet?

Daps
That is constantly in flux depending on the needs of the military. I would say that in general areas that require higher levels of specialization and intelligence often have bonuses. Computer networking, military intelligence, linguist are examples of such.
One thing to note that if you are talking reserves instead of active duty, that local need factors as well. When I did my training for my commo mos in the reserves I discovered some people got bonuses and others didn't.

Out of curiosity have you taken the ASVAB yet?
Not yet. Our state weight requirements for my height is 180,I'm about 235 so I gotta drop about 55 pounds b4 I can get the process started. I was actually turned down about two years ago for that exact reason. I'm trying to learn about potential jobs/careers,salary that the navy offer plus the benefits

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Speak on the first bytch you fukked after you got outta BT

im sure the thirst was at new heights :shaq:
Hmmm...I was at Sheppard back when the medical chicks were still there. My 1st smash after basic was this one med chick. It wasnt late at night but it was dark. There was this one parade field across from base lodging. It had a bathroom and we went in there and did our thing. Man:wow: that 1st nut after basic was :ahh: gave her some hellacious backshots!

Karume

All Star
Daps
Not yet. Our state weight requirements for my height is 180,I'm about 235 so I gotta drop about 55 pounds b4 I can get the process started. I was actually turned down about two years ago for that exact reason. I'm trying to learn about potential jobs/careers,salary that the navy offer plus the benefits
If you are overweight, do they tape you to measure body fat %?

Daps
If you are overweight, do they tape you to measure body fat %?
I didnt ger that far. I filled out an app on navy.com and they called a couple of days later. He asked me a few basic questions and when he asked me how much I weigh. He told me I didnt keet the weight requirements and that u should look up my state weight requirements then try again.

One of my homies just left for basic training about two weeks ago and he asked me the same thing u did

Karume

All Star
Daps
I didnt ger that far. I filled out an app on navy.com and they called a couple of days later. He asked me a few basic questions and when he asked me how much I weigh. He told me I didnt keet the weight requirements and that u should look up my state weight requirements then try again.

One of my homies just left for basic training about two weeks ago and he asked me the same thing u did
I'm 5'10". Once I left the reserves and went active I got up to about 245. I was still passing the fitness test and since I was overweight they would tape me and I would pass that too. My body was just that solid. For males the army measures your neck and waist to determine fat%. I'll try to see if I can find the formula.

Off hand do you know what your measurements are?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You thinking about enlisting in military