MILITARY STORIES

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I was flight line air force. Work 12 hours a day outside in rain, extreme heat, cold to the point where it hurts, etc with no lunch breaks and mandatory weekend shifts, very thankless job....don't go fighter avionics

I was looking into this job cuz I like fighter jets but my brother said the exact same thing that flightline sucks. He crosstrained imto contracting and dis that till he got out in 2014. Now he has big bread and retiring at 32 from working and bouta live in south america.

Im thinkin bout joining and looking at intel, IT or contracting but ima dumbass at math and gotta score a 72 in the general section of the asvab:francis:

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't do it...in any branch. You'll be battling with your morale depending on what you do and the skill sets they give you only benefit you in the FBI, CIA world or more deployments...which you should do if you intend on changing how they operate.
Well what’s the best mos to make good money after you get out if I only do 5 years cus at this point things in my life ain’t going so well and I’m 24 and need a change and I’m thinking the marines will help. And shyt I got to blow a nikka up I’ll blow a nikka up jk jk jk jk I love everyone

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Well what’s the best mos to make good money after you get out if I only do 5 years cus at this point things in my life ain’t going so well and I’m 24 and need a change and I’m thinking the marines will help. And shyt I got to blow a nikka up I’ll blow a nikka up jk jk jk jk I love everyone

Dont joint the marines man. Every marine is a rifleman first:ufdup:. Dont think they wont send ya ass to patrol some village in the middle east before you do ya job

Daps
@BadBoy right now Communications is the new hot field in the Corps if you can get into Data/IT but the only kicker is at 3 years you’d have to latmove to Cyber Security and re-enlist and that’s were all the good training and bonuses are. Also
Don’t believe that stupid ass every Marine is a rifleman shyt .it’s more every Marine HAS a rifle,man we have cooks,supply, Aviation and right now the only ones actually fighting are a few infantry battalions and Spec Ops

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BadBoy right now Communications is the new hot field in the Corps if you can get into Data/IT but the only kicker is at 3 years you’d have to latmove to Cyber Security and re-enlist and that’s were all the good training and bonuses are. Also
Don’t believe that stupid ass every Marine is a rifleman shyt .it’s more every Marine HAS a rifle,man we have cooks,supply, Aviation and right now the only ones actually fighting are a few infantry battalions and Spec Ops
im cool with having a rifle/fighting if needed and what would my day to day be like with a comm mos, and is there a lot of opinions to travel. actually whats ur opinion on 26xx mos

Last edited:
Daps
Yes I started out as a Field Radio Operator and was sent to the infantry and was able to volunteer for the Scout Sniper platoon to were I worked up and became a JTAC(I call in air strikes). Comm is one of the largest MOS fields so if you’re good promotions are pretty fast and we can go to every unit in the Corps. If you get all your qualifications units will constantly pull you to go with them.
The Day to Day really varies on the unit .

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

Signal or anything dealing with computer science. There are even computer tech jobs in MI. Those are gonna be the most beneficial on your civilian side.
But like someone mentioned, if you're going marines they are marines for life, that's why they're crazy...

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
One of my family members got sent to South Korea and would always tell me the border between South/North Korea was always tense and felt like shyt can pop any sec , anyways he would tell us about Juicy Girls and basically spent most of his money on them , I think all he did was buy hookers and play Xbox which was weird because he didn’t like video games

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my family members got sent to South Korea and would always tell me the border between South/North Korea was always tense and felt like shyt can pop any sec , anyways he would tell us about Juicy Girls and basically spent most of his money on them , I think all he did was buy hookers and play Xbox which was weird because he didn’t like video games

I wouldnt tell anyone I spent all my money on juicy girls lol. What year was he over there?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Signal or anything dealing with computer science. There are even computer tech jobs in MI. Those are gonna be the most beneficial on your civilian side.
But like someone mentioned, if you're going marines they are marines for life, that's why they're crazy...

You're M.I. still right?

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I wouldnt tell anyone I spent all my money on juicy girls lol. What year was he over there?
Like 2015 , I’m pretty sure it wasn’t mostly spent on juicy girls but alcohol too , dude had a blast

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
You're M.I. still right?

shh-gif-15.gif

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach

:russ: I had a cat at my civilian job that happened to have been stationed at the same squadron I was in South Korea, he came at me bragging about some juicy he fell in love with out there, I was disgusted :hhh: