MILITARY STORIES

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:to: My boy is a Marine and he told me when I was 21 to join the Air Force after I dropped out of college... I thought I was too old to join the military because I thought you only joined at 18, fresh out of hs. Easily one of the worst decisions I ever made.
How do you just think, assume, and go with things like that without at least asking questions?
Who told you that? How did that idea stay in your brain long enough to inspire action?
:mindblown:

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
Yup I got a BFA but I’m tryna get on for intelligence. I gotta get on some quick learning shyt for that :lupe:
Breh I wouldn’t know, I would think the military would train you and make sure you know everything you need to do your job safely and effectively (at least that’s what my recruiter says) there’s some brehs on the coli who was doing some intelligence type shyt but I think they was navy or army

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
I just got 20K for re-enlisting and I was gonna do it without a bonus :yeshrug:. But I’m glad this thread is bumping it’s good brehs can actually see what the military is really about and the good/bad
What branch are you breh? After reading through this thread I wish I signed a contract for the navy or marines instead, seems like they got the best bases and travel the most

Daps
What branch are you breh? After reading through this thread I wish I signed a contract for the navy or marines instead, seems like they got the best bases and travel the most
Marines and yeah we travel a lot but the funny thing is people always shyt on the Marines for not having the best bases but when I go somewhere I’m chilling on a Navy Base or Air Force Base

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Go coast guard. fukk the jokes. My homegirl retired after doing 20 and she only did time in NOLA, Jacksonville & Miami. I would've killed for just one of those when I was in

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
A lot of people hate em, but I make it a point to get in good with the MPs at every post I hit.

I actually knew the kid that pulled over post command sgm Coleman at Hood. Guy was 2 months out Of IET. Hit the highest enlisted a$$hole on post with a DUI and forced his retirement. PFC is a damned hero :wow:
Reminds me of my man Wilson. He made it his mission to pull over every E8-2 star on the installation. My unit got a streamer for going 6 months without an alcoholic incident and that very weekend, battery commander got DV charge, BC got TWO DUIs, couple my partners got DUIs on post, we got into a huge brawl with the other artillery unit on base at the top of the hill. First formation Monday morning, both CSMs got nikkas in formation, running up on cats with knots and black eyes asking "what happened to you PVT?" PVT: "SGM, fell down a flight of stairs OR I got an aggressive dog that lives with my g/f off post OR fell out of my bed and crushed glass" nikkas had the most unbelievable excuses. I miss the old army. Listening to NCOs now, I wouldn't survive

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I was in the DEP is most of my SR year, and most of the summer too. I didn't want to ship out till after my b-day.

Helps with your total obligation time tho. Or least it used to.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

Marines have the worst quality of life

Navy is goat for travel but there’s sea duty.