MILITARY STORIES

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
What about vacation while serving?? specifically air force is what i want to know..........

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What about vacation while serving?? specifically air force is what i want to know..........
air force gets leave easier than the other branches as far as i know

not entirely sure what you're asking though. leave days work the same across the board for the most part - its just a matter of work tempo, personnel available, and your command not treating you like children

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
is it true cats really be on that sus shyt in the army?

a breh I went to high school with told me how somebody tried to put they dikk in his mouth when he was sleep during bootcamp and he said cats be on the weirdo shyt like that.

Just the weirdo white boys and their token Black/Asian/Latino flunkies. Real nikkaz was off-base, fukkin hoes, spendin’ money and enjoying life.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Ive heard of stories of cats gettin raped

This one cav troop was rumored to have one SSG rape his private over a period of months

Know them weirdo ass Romanians tried to rape another cav scout on deployment

And ofcourse them Afghan dudes was raging homos (even though they are against homosexuality in theory). They esp liked blonde hair/blue eyes

And in Afghan culture its normal for grown ass men to fukk boys. Think its called Bacha Bazi

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ive heard of stories of cats gettin raped

This one cav troop was rumored to have one SSG rape his private over a period of months

Know them weirdo ass Romanians tried to rape another cav scout on deployment

And ofcourse them Afghan dudes was raging homos (even though they are against homosexuality in theory). They esp liked blonde hair/blue eyes

And in Afghan culture its normal for grown ass men to fukk boys. Think its called Bacha Bazi
men getting raped is real shyt in general- and the military being hyper masculine means it'll never get reported AND the power trip brings out the worst. women? shyt.... women are probably doing better in uniform than they are on college campuses by a LOT. (the officer ranks is where that really shines out though. officers are savage as fukk... i've heard crazy shyt going down in those boards and staff meetings)

euros stay wildin the fukk out

and the middle eastern dudes... afgans in particular

they called this one dude in my shop "chai boy" :mjlol::mjlol: my translator gave me the breakdown on that one on afternoon and we made sure not to leave him unattended from that point on :mjgrin:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
men getting raped is real shyt in general- and the military being hyper masculine means it'll never get reported AND the power trip brings out the worst. women? shyt.... women are probably doing better in uniform than they are on college campuses by a LOT. (the officer ranks is where that really shines out though. officers are savage as fukk... i've heard crazy shyt going down in those boards and staff meetings)

they called this one dude in my shop "chai boy" :mjlol::mjlol: my translator gave me the breakdown on that one on afternoon and we made sure not to leave him unattended from that point on :mjgrin:
Man, I never met such a barbaric and backwards group of people like Afghans ever in my life....

Hate homosexuals but think its ok to rape other men and little boys...and have them as sex slaves

Go against muslim code and do pcp/opium/ all typa drugs but claim ur a devout muslim. Showing up to training high af

Half of em are inbred

They will stone women to death off some slight shyt too......Ive heard of girls getting stone bc THEY got raped...saw no more value in em

And women over here complain about street harrassment lol....u have no idea how good u have it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Man, I never met such a barbaric and backwards group of people like Afghans ever in my life....

Hate homosexuals but think its ok to rape other men and little boys...and have them as sex slaves

Go against muslim code and do pcp/opium/ all typa drugs but claim ur a devout muslim. Showing up to training high af

Half of em are inbred

They will stone women to death off some slight shyt too......Ive heard of girls getting stone bc THEY got raped...saw no more value in em

And women over here complain about street harrassment lol....u have no idea how good u have it.
dudes really be fukking goats, a kid, and their 14 year old wife in the same day then be like "im a man of god, how dare you heathens search me? :scust:"

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
air force gets leave easier than the other branches as far as i know

not entirely sure what you're asking though. leave days work the same across the board for the most part - its just a matter of work tempo, personnel available, and your command not treating you like children

Just seeing if it was hard to travel on vacation outside of the US mainly.....

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Out of curiosity, what do you mean? (If you can share)...