MILITARY STORIES

Him Duncan

Hugh G Reckshon
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Fuk no. Ya homie said "boot camp", so he might be talking bout the Marines. Army is basic training. And I never encountered no shyt like that or even seen it. Of course, I don't have eyes all over the army, anything can happen anywhere. But that's not something you ever got to worry about. In today's #MeToo culture, the Army will throw u in cuffs just for looking in a female direction. Somebody male or female do something even slightly sexual, they hittin Leavenworth (military prison) and doing 10. shyt is crazy.

But nah, Army probably the least branch you gotta worry bout homo wise. At the very least, it would happen to you in the Navy. And Marines still don't got co-ed training (as far as I know, maybe it changed) so it would likely happen their first too. Army got co-ed training, which means you train with the females when u first enter. Dudes was bussin down chicks left n right.

8 year navy vet. Navy has co-ed training.
No, ppl won't put their dikk in your mouth in boot camp

Him Duncan

Hugh G Reckshon
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Worth it for levelin up in life experience alone. Did two in the navy straight outta high school and had some of the best times of my life.
Did a 8 month cruise on a aircraft carrier. Went to Bahamas, Greece, Italy twice, Spain & Austria/Slovenia. That experience is irreplaceable.
What ship?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
is it true cats really be on that sus shyt in the army?

a breh I went to high school with told me how somebody tried to put they dikk in his mouth when he was sleep during bootcamp and he said cats be on the weirdo shyt like that.

:mjgrin:

there are gays everywhere

and what happened to your 'friend' :francis: was sexual assault.....that has nothing to do with being gay

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
You exposed yourself c00n.

nikka stfu :mjlol: the military is the best opportunity for any abled bodied young breh who wanna get set on a good path in life

Do you know how many brehs the military helped break the cycle of generational poverty in the fam?!.... DO YOU?!
:childplease:

fukk outta my face with your fake militant bullshyt :camby:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
nikka stfu :mjlol: the military is the best opportunity for any abled bodied young breh who wanna get set on a good path in life

Do you know how many brehs the military helped break the cycle of generational poverty in the fam?!.... DO YOU?!
:childplease:

fukk outta my face with your fake militant bullshyt :camby:

:hubie:I actually know quite a few brehs actually, but they don't go around spouting c00n ass shyt like you.

ALL CAPS head ass on somewhere boy

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
:hubie:I actually know quite a few brehs actually, but they don't go around spouting c00n ass shyt like you.

:mjgrin:so me encouraging brehs to get up and get paid instead of getting government assistance is c00ning?

My God you guys are lost y'all are yall own worst enemy

You think nikkaz join the military to serve America on some patriotic shyt :mjlol:

Nahhh they do it for the financial benefits which is the only reason they should be doing it :yeshrug:

Y'all nikkaz literally inject race into everything and its beyond annoying :comeon:

Y'all call me a c00n because I don't let racism stop me from prospering :blessed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Exposed himself quick either way

Reported
:mjgrin:

there are gays everywhere

and what happened to your 'friend' :francis: was sexual assault.....that has nothing to do with being gay
Worst shyt I ever saw in bct was a guy pissing in someone's camelbak. No one stopped that asswhooping

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
so me encouraging brehs to get up and get paid instead of getting government assistance is c00ning?:mjgrin:

My God you guys are lost y'all are yall own worst enemy

You think nikkaz join the military to serve America on some patriotic shyt :mjlol:

Nahhh they do it for the financial benefits which is the only reason they should be doing it :yeshrug:

Y'all nikkaz literally inject race into everything and its beyond annoying :comeon:

Y'all call me a c00n because I don't let racism stop me from prospering :blessed:

:mjlol:Be so much of a basic c00n that you don't realize joining the military is the epitome of a government handout.

:mjlol:Act like I don't understand why black men would join the military

:mjlol:Act like the "government cheese" thing ain't a c00n/cac dogwhistle for shytting on poor black folk

be obtuse brehs

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
:mjlol:Be so much of a basic c00n that you don't realize joining the military is the epitome of a government handout.

:mjlol:Act like the "government cheese" thing ain't a c00n/cac dogwhistle for shytting on poor black folk

be obtuse brehs

:what: the ignorance in you is strong isn't breh

First of all why do you automatically equate government cheess with poor black people :patrice:

Is their not white people who get government cheese as well? :mjpls:

Him Duncan

Hugh G Reckshon
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH

be obtuse brehs

Why shouldn't black men enlist in the military?

In your eyes what are some things we SHOULD do, if we want to avoid become a product of our environment?