MILITARY STORIES

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
once you realize what a real gun fight looks like :huhldup:
Worth it for levelin up in life experience alone. Did two in the navy straight outta high school and had some of the best times of my life.
Did a 8 month cruise on a aircraft carrier. Went to Bahamas, Greece, Italy twice, Spain & Austria/Slovenia. That experience is irreplaceable.
preach

once you get that world experience and perspective life just isn't the same

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Yo so......can I bang out 2 years in the Navy real quick and be set for life or is that wishful thinking
Not sure if the terms are the same for 2 year enlistments these days but I got full GI Bill and VA Loan bennies.
Not necessarily "set for life" but it definitely set me on a good path.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Sad to say I have a homie, his went to military got stationed in Hawaii. His girl was fukking dudes at home but I never told him because I told him she was a gold digger before he left and she saw a mark. So ends up breaking up with her and getting married to some girl in the army. Now he’s out and she still in. There headed to divorce and she won’t even let him see the kid.

Side note my ex is a single mom, no I don’t have kids. But if told her she needs to get with a military dude because they’ll cake her up and she can still do whatever she wants at home.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Sad to say I have a homie, his went to military got stationed in Hawaii. His girl was fukking dudes at home but I never told him because I told him she was a gold digger before he left and she saw a mark. So ends up breaking up with her and getting married to some girl in the army. Now he’s out and she still in. There headed to divorce and she won’t even let him see the kid.

Side note my ex is a single mom, no I don’t have kids. But if told her she needs to get with a military dude because they’ll cake her up and she can still do whatever she wants at home.
I don't get how this is some sad story. Girls be fukking dudes while they're mans away. Soldiers be fukkin hoes while they're on deployment.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
letting you know, if you go intel in the marines you gon be stuck where im at from anywhere 6-10 months, wackass goodfellow afb in the middle of nowhere. but atleast intel marines get to have more freedom than the firedogs (intels get offbase libbo)...
That’s cool with me I’m thinking of the doors those skills with open after I get out

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
How the fukk do you even know what's going on lmao.
figure out before you get there and hope there's no surprises :manny: also, overwhelming force is a thing

GMB

you tried to tell him at least