MILITARY STORIES

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I remember at MEPs right before being shipped when u go in that room lined up with a couple people and they check ur body hands and feet etc to see if u got any preexisting ailments before u ship off

And the MEPS guy was giving us instructions like do the duck walk (to see if u got knee problems), etc He told us to lift our tongues up so he could go and check with a flashlight to see if we had anything and this one cac was twirling his tongue around back and forth

Dude said “What the hell are you doing:gucci: this isnt Friday night”

Wasnt even shipped out yet and the fukkery was starting.:mjlol:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell no. I got a decent asvab score so I'm going to try get a cushy job
Then what are you gonna pick? If you don't pick before you go to basic then they gonna class you as open general and give you whatever

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember at MEPs right before being shipped when u go in that room lined up with a couple people and they check ur body hands and feet etc to see if u got any preexisting ailments before u ship off

And the MEPS guy was giving us instructions like do the duck walk (to see if u got knee problems), etc He told us to lift our tongues up so he could go and check with a flashlight to see if we had anything and this one cac was twirling his tongue around back and forth

How long were you in DEP

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
If you ain't got banter,very dark sense of humour, hate drinking, very anti social, no or low confidence, wont stand up for yourself and weak mentally the Arny ain't for you

See it as a light version of prison no testosterone and you will be food

Or just go air force or navy much easier :wrist:
Relax

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Any of y’all intel I’m thinking of joining the marines

letting you know, if you go intel in the marines you gon be stuck where im at from anywhere 6-10 months, wackass goodfellow afb in the middle of nowhere. but atleast intel marines get to have more freedom than the firedogs (intels get offbase libbo)...

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347

you forgot to mention about getting your hole fingered by the mep doc.