MILITARY STORIES

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
If you ain't got banter,very dark sense of humour, hate drinking, very anti social, no or low confidence, wont stand up for yourself and weak mentally the Arny ain't for you

See it as a light version of prison no testosterone and you will be food

Or just go air force or navy much easier :wrist:

Tell us more breh :ohhh:

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
If you wanna do it just do it and experience it yourself, if you're a young cat , what you got to lose.. you'll come out with benefits and if u don't slack off a whole lot more....there's gonna be other people's stories that'll make you say fck that I'm not joining, then stories that's the total opposite, it's all up to you at the end of the day, just don't procrastinate on it...

if you have nothing else lined up and gonna be sitting around for a year or two figuring out what you wanna do then just join and get it done....

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and I forgot to mention. If you're a young dude 18-23, do not I repeat DO NOT get married. I've seen too many dudes get finessed by these grimy ass chicks out here by getting pregnant and getting married. You'll meet plenty beautiful women while you're in to just smash and dash. DO NOT CUFF THESE HOES

Daps
Oh and I forgot to mention. If you're a young dude 18-23, do not I repeat DO NOT get married. I've seen too many dudes get finessed by these grimy ass chicks out here by getting pregnant and getting married. You'll meet plenty beautiful women while you're in to just smash and dash. DO NOT CUFF THESE HOES
truth... i've been active duty for ~3 yrs now, prior to that was around the mil for ~8 at various bases in flyover country... 'townies' near these bases in the middle of nowhere love a dude in uniform and will throw themselves at you with zero hesitation... obviously works out for you short term but I've seen way too many people get married then divorced on the follow on assignment or knock up a chick so they're paying child support while overseas.

the beautiful part is that despite the several warnings you'll read here and elsewhere chances are you will do it anyway. the power of p*ssy when you're separated from everyone you know.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What job? All jobs aren't bad, but if your recruiter finessed you and told you the flight line is dope shyt then...:francis:
Don't go flight line avionics, crew chief, e&e, weapons, engines, or age

Go back shop avionics if you want a chill electrical job
Don't know my job but thanks for the heads up

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Anyways, I met some real life cartoon characters . Im convinced some of these people are trolling cuz of how outrageous they are. Sitcom material. I got stores for days:deadmanny:
I've never felt like beating a dude's ass was a service to humanity until I joined the military.

You really will meet some fukking lunatics.