MILITARY STORIES

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
is it true cats really be on that sus shyt in the army?

a breh I went to high school with told me how somebody tried to put they dikk in his mouth when he was sleep during bootcamp and he said cats be on the weirdo shyt like that.

Legend

Pro
Daps
is it true cats really be on that sus shyt in the army?

a breh I went to high school with told me how somebody tried to put they dikk in his mouth when he was sleep during bootcamp and he said cats be on the weirdo shyt like that.

Fuk no. Ya homie said "boot camp", so he might be talking bout the Marines. Army is basic training. And I never encountered no shyt like that or even seen it. Of course, I don't have eyes all over the army, anything can happen anywhere. But that's not something you ever got to worry about. In today's #MeToo culture, the Army will throw u in cuffs just for looking in a female direction. Somebody male or female do something even slightly sexual, they hittin Leavenworth (military prison) and doing 10. shyt is crazy.

But nah, Army probably the least branch you gotta worry bout homo wise. At the very least, it would happen to you in the Navy. And Marines still don't got co-ed training (as far as I know, maybe it changed) so it would likely happen their first too. Army got co-ed training, which means you train with the females when u first enter. Dudes was bussin down chicks left n right.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thinking about the Air Force want to know if anyone here can give insight/pros/cons
I was flight line air force. Work 12 hours a day outside in rain, extreme heat, cold to the point where it hurts, etc with no lunch breaks and mandatory weekend shifts, very thankless job....don't go fighter avionics

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was flight line air force. Work 12 hours a day outside in rain, extreme heat, cold to the point where it hurts, etc with no lunch breaks and mandatory weekend shifts, very thankless job....don't go fighter avionics
Any up side to the job

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
But nah, Army probably the least branch you gotta worry bout homo wise. At the very least, it would happen to you in the Navy. And Marines still don't got co-ed training (as far as I know, maybe it changed) so it would likely happen their first too. Army got co-ed training, which means you train with the females when u first enter. Dudes was bussin down chicks left n right.

Came in here to say this exactly because its the first thing I thought of when I read "share your experience" :pachaha:

Bruh...

My basic training (2 months) was all male but my AIT (advance individual training) was coed.. 3 months...

Picture a little military "school" "about as big as two high schools maybe, barracks like dorms almost with a fresh batch of around 200 bytches arriving on a bus from basic training EVERY MONDAY :lawd:

All "athletic" bytches (athletic enough to run a mile), tall, short, all races, thick, slim...

They all are stressed the fukk out from being away from home and fresh off that grueling basic training shyt ...basically ready to fukk your brains out just to feel like a girl again..

Weekend passes :wow: man

Every Monday :mjcry:

Daps
Marines went to Europe,Africa, Pacific and Australia got drunk and fukked hoes
Went to Afghanistan fukked hoes and gave Ls to the Taliban .

If you ain't got banter,very dark sense of humour, hate drinking, very anti social, no or low confidence, wont stand up for yourself and weak mentally the Army ain't for you

See it as a light version of prison no testosterone and you will be food

Or just go air force or navy much easier :wrist:

Pretty much sums it up

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I am about to enlist in the air force I didnt know it was that bad.
What job? All jobs aren't bad, but if your recruiter finessed you and told you the flight line is dope shyt then...:francis:
Don't go flight line avionics, crew chief, e&e, weapons, engines, or age

Go back shop avionics if you want a chill electrical job