MILITARY STORIES

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I was an 22 year old E4 on his first overseas tour .. having been in Norfolk and damneck VA this was new to me lol. I got stories from fort Jackson postal school too that almost fukked me over as well
I worked at Damneck as a civilian. What was in like as a Sailor? I did more time out at NOB.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
I worked at Damneck as a civilian. What was in like as a Sailor? I did more time out at NOB.
It's been a minute but it was cool. The guy running the bowling alley was a OS1 so we got beer . My classmate was older so we drank a lot of e&j and watched training day

Daps
When I was stationed in Bahrain I was partying with some Thai whores out past curfew and some guy told me I needed to go home and I told him " you see these chicks, I ain't going anywhere" Well the next day I got a call from my boy who told me I got put on report and I had to move onto the base .. That guy at the bar ended up being a E8. In the end I got a suspended bust and loss of pay for 2months. Didn't get my EP eval or my End of Tour medal lol.
sounds like a normal bahrain night lmao. you just gotta find the cool SCPO/MCPO who knows which hotel bars outside juffair are open until 6am and just wait out shore patrol.

Daps
Cousin brother whatever point is how the fukk he was still in after he failed his first drug test?
usually when you piss hot they'll test you repeatedly while they're working to admin separate you to show a persistent pattern of use. so while you're 95% going to be dropped after the first test (rare cases exist where people are allowed to stay due to accidental use etc), pissing hot again and again will turn that into 100%.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Was cool cuz I could drink at the e-club without being carded lol all bases are kinda the same really.. usually a bar a gym maybe a bowling alley and a shady area outside the base lol

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
sounds like a normal bahrain night lmao. you just gotta find the cool SCPO/MCPO who knows which hotel bars outside juffair are open until 6am and just wait out shore patrol.
The spot I was at wasn't even near the base so I figured I was good lol.. I wouldn't be at wrangler or fishbowl past curfew cuz that's right by the base lol

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
The spot I was at wasn't even near the base so I figured I was good lol.. I wouldn't be at wrangler or fishbowl past curfew cuz that's right by the base lol

Shore patrol? Curfew?
Latest Souljaboy GIFs | Gfycat

Unolove

All Star
Daps
usually when you piss hot they'll test you repeatedly while they're working to admin separate you to show a persistent pattern of use. so while you're 95% going to be dropped after the first test (rare cases exist where people are allowed to stay due to accidental use etc), pissing hot again and again will turn that into 100%.
Maybe it’s cause I was 7th fleet, they said that was the strictest fleet in the navy