MILITARY STORIES

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Maybe it’s cause I was 7th fleet, they said that was the strictest fleet in the navy
shyt, I heard that was 2nd fleet. The police over there don't even like the white sailors. Everybody catching that work equally.

The least strict is 3rd fleet. nikkas walking around with the metal popping clean out the toe of the boot. They walk by a Chief and he hits them with a "nice shine:myman:" like cuz doesn't have black tape on them bytches:skip:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV

VET TEC​

I didn’t know about this program until a couple days ago. Wanted to share it here if it can help anyone

What types of training does VET TEC cover?​

You can get training in one of these high-demand training areas:
  • Computer software
  • Computer programming
  • Data processing
  • Information science
  • Media applications

What benefits can I get through this program?​

With VET TEC, you can get:
  • Tuition for a full-time high-tech training program
  • Money for housing during your training
Note: If you’re on active duty, you’re not eligible to receive a housing allowance.
If you attend your training program in person, your housing stipend will be equal to the monthly military Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) for an E-5 with dependents. This is based on the zip code where you attend your training.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
When I was stationed at Pendleton, I linked up with a homie that I knew from Bahrain.I think he was on a amphib in Coronado or 32st. We want to TJ with a couple of his friends. One guy got so p*ssy whipped that he ran outta money and had to give the stripper chick his leather jacket and gold chain otherwise he was going to the clink ASAP. Chick looked like a prime Salma Hayek so I understand. Later I go to piss in a parking lot and 4 cops jumped up outta nowhere and once they seen my navy id they were gonna toss me in jail.. luckily one guy spoke Spanish and got me outta the jam but still had to pay 80 bucks to the cops.. haven't been to TJ since

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
When I was stationed at Pendleton, I linked up with a homie that I knew from Bahrain.I think he was on a amphib in Coronado or 32st. We want to TJ with a couple of his friends. One guy got so p*ssy whipped that he ran outta money and had to give the stripper chick his leather jacket and gold chain otherwise he was going to the clink ASAP. Chick looked like a prime Salma Hayek so I understand. Later I go to piss in a parking lot and 4 cops jumped up outta nowhere and once they seen my navy id they were gonna toss me in jail.. luckily one guy spoke Spanish and got me outta the jam but still had to pay 80 bucks to the cops.. haven't been to TJ since

Everybody in that post was taking L's, especially stripper Salma. :deadrose:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Everybody in that post was taking L's, especially stripper Salma. :deadrose:
She made out good .not sure if u ever been to Tijuana strip clubs but they definitely different lol I remember in Norfolk girls were wearing tassels lol

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
She made out good .not sure if u ever been to Tijuana strip clubs but they definitely different lol I remember in Norfolk girls were wearing tassels lol

She looked like a prime Salma Hayek but was stripping in a club in TJ and going home with gold chains...

You know what, nevermind. :hubie:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I think I recall that base .. I was at dam neck for 8 months and they Norfolk for a year. Seen lots of NATO guys walking around, we didn't know who they were so we would just salute them lol
It wasnt many US Army on that Nato base so mafukkas would be confused as hell seeing us in our Class B's

U could tell they wasnt sure who to salute or not

There was also a US Marines brig on the Nato Base named Camp Allen

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
It wasnt many US Army on that Nato base so mafukkas would be confused as hell seeing us in our Class B's

To be honest all branches are like that. I was a sailor on a marine base and they didn't know how to address me lol most bases are super inclusive. I never seen an air force guy till I went to Langley for lunch cuz we were at Newport news shipyard

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps

Thinking of the army reminds me of the couple weeks I spent at fort jackson. Columbia is a great city