MILITARY STORIES

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did some research on enlisted to officer.

Bottom line you have to be damn near perfect and still can get rejected
:picard:

Daps
The %s are not great right now for OTS from any source... I want to say the acceptance rate is around 10-15% depending on the board, and the AFSCs are pretty limited. Also It's been a bit since I've had hands-on experience with it but SCLEP-A/O gets about 2 people per MAJCOM. Not great chances.

Best bet right now is to go the ROTC route assuming you can afford that time commitment.

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Bruh lol anyone notice how not serious the navy is? Like nikkas was gambling, my fukking petty officer was a gangster disciple from Chicago or Memphis I forget which one and used to shake up with other nikkas, nikkas drunk, one dude failed a drug test for cocaine in Japan? He hadn’t been anywhere for months how the fukk this man get cocaine in Japan?:dahell:
Higher rank people being fat and doing half ass push-ups

And bruh i was in navy “A” school in Pensacola and me my and my roommate woke up to a naked Samoan man from two halls down in our bathtub sleep neither of us let that nikka in bruh

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Totally different culture. in the Army. But the Army is the largest service with the largest amount of planes.

In the Army up to E-6 you have a points based promotion system. The points vary based on the needs of the Army so if you pick the right career field and do the right things you can fly up in rank, even getting the Seven in Seven meaning you can make E-7 in seven years. at E-7 and above you're promotion packet goes to a board and the pick you based of a picture and your carreer accomplisments.

The proper career track isn't a secret basically the Army wants you to split your time between the "line" meaning MTOE operational units and deployments and "the schoolhouse" meaning Drill Sgt duty, Recruiter duty, and NCO Academy instuctor time.

The issue is a lot of people find a job and try to stay. For example once I became an SOF enabler I didn't want to leave had I stayed in I would've had to make a choice to do time in a mechanized unit ( a buddy did time in 1st Armored) and or the school house ( there was talk of me doing a Korea tour or being a Jumpmaster instructor)

Or going SF, There were strong hints that I should at least go to Ranger school.

I did neither so at 12 years I was still an E-6. but they did promote me when I got injured.

As far as I know no one in my basic training platoon made it to E-8 and no one even stayed in the same MOS because we were overstrength so it was hard to get promoted.
:picard:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My cousin just got kicked out of the Air Force of multiple failed drug test

Lil nikka running behind them white boys at Minot and became a fiend

His pops and old brother was AF too

Older brother was med boarded out
Pops retired

They stayed pooping shyt about the AF was the easy and best choice :mjlol:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Bruh lol anyone notice how not serious the navy is? Like nikkas was gambling, my fukking petty officer was a gangster disciple from Chicago or Memphis I forget which one and used to shake up with other nikkas, nikkas drunk, one dude failed a drug test for cocaine in Japan? He hadn’t been anywhere for months how the fukk this man get cocaine in Japan?:dahell:
Higher rank people being fat and doing half ass push-ups

And bruh i was in navy “A” school in Pensacola and me my and my roommate woke up to a naked Samoan man from two halls down in our bathtub sleep neither of us let that nikka in bruh

Pops retired

They stayed pooping shyt about the AF was the easy and best choice :mjlol:

:dead:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
When I was stationed in Bahrain I was partying with some Thai whores out past curfew and some guy told me I needed to go home and I told him " you see these chicks, I ain't going anywhere" Well the next day I got a call from my boy who told me I got put on report and I had to move onto the base .. That guy at the bar ended up being a E8. In the end I got a suspended bust and loss of pay for 2months. Didn't get my EP eval or my End of Tour medal lol.

Unolove

All Star
Daps

Pops retired

They stayed pooping shyt about the AF was the easy and best choice
Multiple drug test in current times :gucci:
Bruh i was a perfect sailor and got sent home for one and I know the Air Force stricter than the navy

Bruh is your brother Caucasian:mjpls:

White dude i was stationed with went UA(awol) smoked spice(failed drug test) and admitted to the captain that he was at a whore house for the 20 days he was gone

He got a general under honorable conditions:mjpls:

He drives CDL is a trump supporter and post about doing shrooms all the time:mjpls:

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
When I was stationed in Bahrain I was partying with some Thai whores out past curfew and some guy told me I needed to go home and I told him " you see these chicks, I ain't going anywhere" Well the next day I got a call from my boy who told me I got put on report and I had to move onto the base .. That guy at the bar ended up being a E8. In the end I got a suspended bust and loss of pay for 2months. Didn't get my EP eval or my End of Tour medal lol.
You big dummy :beli:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bruh i was a perfect sailor and got sent home for one and I know the Air Force stricter than the navy

White dude i was stationed with went UA(awol) smoked spice(failed drug test) and admitted to the captain that he was at a whore house for the 20 days he was gone

He drives CDL is a trump supporter and post about doing shrooms all the time:mjpls:
I see why u didnt make it
Your comprehensive skills lacking :dead:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

:russ: :deadrose:

Dumb motherfukkers stepping on their own dikks and fumbling the lifetime pension bag. :mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cousin brother whatever point is how the fukk he was still in after he failed his first drug test?
I dont know
He already back home
And his mama pretending like he still in and on leave

Only reason I found out is cause she told my older cousin and he told my mom

Unolove

All Star
Daps
I dont know
He already back home
And his mama pretending like he still in and on leave

Only reason I found out is cause she told my older cousin and he told my mom
Lol my neighbor that I grew up with got kicked out the Air Force for weed and told his dad it’s too secret clearance shyt and he can’t tell him why he got out:russ:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hey I did nothing that I was supposed to do No Instructor time, not Time on the trail, No recruiter time no Ranger tab. I was an average solider, granted in a regular conventional unit I'd be considered a PT stud but I barely kept up with the Team Standards.

I did retire as an E-7 but had I not gotten hurt I would've had to pick up a tab or be an SGtT Airborne at least or it was a trip to leg land. I knew a couple of enablers who got sent to Ft. Lewis or Hood.