MILITARY STORIES

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Wait u in the Chair Force? :mjlol:

OMFG

Let me disregard all the shyt u posted in the past:bryan:

:unimpressed:

Army nikkas that ain't with The Unit, The Company, or The Activity don't excite me. :mjlol:

I'm Young Oldhead Aviator Keys, go ahead and disregard it.
full

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:unimpressed:

Army nikkas that ain't with The Unit, The Company, or The Activity don't excite me. :mjlol:

I'm Young Oldhead Aviator Keys, go ahead and disregard it.
full
I actually was a contractor with the Air Force when i got out the Army

With AFGSC at Barksdale AFB

and i was at Goodfellow, RAF Croughton, and Beale AFB

The saddest shyt was multiple dudes would talk shyt about the Army and say they went into the AF cause they didnt want to sweat:dead:

I worked with an AF 1SG
And i literally was at a conference with him and a damm E5 female talked back to him in front of beaucoup high ranking Enlisted and Officers

Dude didn't even air her ass out.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I actually was a contractor with the Air Force when i got out the Army

With AFGSC at Barksdale AFB

and i was at Goodfellow, RAF Croughton, and Beale AFB

The saddest shyt was multiple dudes would talk shyt about the Army and say they went into the AF cause they didnt want to sweat:dead:

I worked with an AF 1SG
And i literally was at a conference with him and a damm E5 female talked back to him in front of beaucoup high ranking Enlisted and Officers

Dude didn't even air her ass out.
Well they don't have daily formations in the Air Force

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Yeah not hating on the breh but I was AGR in a Guard unit (in some kind of drug deal) and the fukkey I saw was eye opening. nikkas was super fat nikkas hadn't passed a PT test in years yet kept on the rolls. nikkas didn't come to drill, During Drills people sat around and did nothing.

Some dudes were halfway squared away but most weren't. But at the end of the nikkas had day jobs. I was AGR in an ënhanced readiness combat arms unit. The actual reserves were Combat service support dudes was in was worse so I just imagine what I Air National Guard unit is like. I'm sure the actual pilots and mechanics are halfway decent but their services dudes in Guard units must be absolute trash. No one goes to the Airforce other than to be a pilots or AFSOC because they want to shoot bad guys in the face.
Met a reservists that told me popping hot wasn’t a big deal cause half his squad popped hot multiple times. Apparently his Cdr gave them a break cause popping hot is only a “command policy”

:mindblown:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Met a reservists that told me popping hot wasn’t a big deal cause half his squad popped hot multiple times. Apparently his Cdr gave them a break cause popping hot is only a “command policy”

:mindblown:
And technically he can't do anything to them.

If you piss hot for weed, weed is legal in a lot of states, It happened off duty, in the Reserves you're only on duty when you're wearing the uniform. He can't give you an article 15. Maybe he can take away your security cleareance but for tha vast majority of people once they're out they're out so Reserve units always have retention issues. Then especially in the National Guard there's a "good Old Boy system"especially amoung the Officers and Senior Enlisteds so the flangrant covering for each other trickles down too.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

:mjlol:

AFRC = reserves
CATM = shooting range (the folks and the place)
OTS = commissioning program
yeah we all have different acroyms
In the Army I forgot the acronym for the reserves but the National Guard is ARNG

The Shooting Range is called The Range

OCS is the Officer Training pipeline.

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
And technically he can't do anything to them.

If you piss hot for weed, weed is legal in a lot of states, It happened off duty, in the Reserves you're only on duty when you're wearing the uniform. He can't give you an article 15. Maybe he can take away your security cleareance but for tha vast majority of people once they're out they're out so Reserve units always have retention issues. Then especially in the National Guard there's a "good Old Boy system"especially amoung the Officers and Senior Enlisteds so the flangrant covering for each other trickles down too.

This is why I could never join the reserves.

Weed being legal in some states does not matter on active duty since we’re a federal organization. if you’re ever caught doing drugs on active duty, you’re more than likely to get a chapter 14 or chapter 10. Reservists get away with a lot simply because Cdrs Sweep things under the rug for rentention purposes.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is why I could never join the reserves.

Weed being legal in some states does not matter on active duty since we’re a federal organization. if you’re ever caught doing drugs on active duty, you’re more than likely to get a chapter 14 or chapter 10. Reservists get away with a lot simply because Cdrs Sweep things under the rug for rentention purposes.
Yes but Active Duty Commanders öwn". their troops in a way that Reserve CO's don't. The Reserve CO has no authority of what a Troop does while not in uniform.

It's kinda like how Military Police jurisdiction stops at the gate of the military base so to speak.

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
When I first joined the Guard, folks was calling the commander by his first name, cats was failing their PT test for 5 years before they just let them finish out their contract. I’m hearing in Basic now they got stress cards for if the TI’s yell at you, I’m like WTF

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
When I first joined the Guard, folks was calling the commander by his first name, cats was failing their PT test for 5 years before they just let them finish out their contract.

Can confirm the first name thing, I was attached to a ANG-led unit in the sandbox. :dwillhuh:

Not gonna lie, them dudes was cool as hell. There was a lot less bickering and shyt cause everybody knew everybody and their families and shyt. :salute:

I’m hearing in Basic now they got stress cards for if the TI’s yell at you, I’m like WTF

That stress card shyt is overblown, it's not a "get of out a smoke session" free card. :whoa:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When I first joined the Guard, folks was calling the commander by his first name, cats was failing their PT test for 5 years before they just let them finish out their contract. I’m hearing in Basic now they got stress cards for if the TI’s yell at you, I’m like WTF
Yea the Ti's just can't be yelling at people.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Yea the Ti's just can't be yelling at people.

Damn man I remember my TI told me all I had to do is not laugh at his jokes and it would be a breeze. He got me though I use to laugh at the jokes but final week in our blues, we just had a change of command ceremony man’s asked me who is our squadron commander was. I was like “lt col I Don’t know”. Smoked me something serious was sweating through my blues:mjcry:. Good times