MILITARY STORIES

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Damn you guys couldn’t have guns like that. I wasn’t riding around Sacramento without it even got my concealed carry while I was in Cali. We use to hit up Reno if we didn’t wanna wait 10 days or whatever rule California had set up. One of the guys working the armory on base use to be able to modify and get rid of the bullet button they had if you brought a AR in Cali.
First of all we couldn't carry on the base at all. In the city you could but you had to lock that shyt up.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
First of all we couldn't carry on the base at all. In the city you could but you had to lock that shyt up.

One of my guys figured that out the hard way we had one of those squadron inspections with a piss test on the weekend lucky I was a early riser so I definitely ran out my room and too my car and jetted. My mans had his pistols in his room and had to speak to the first shirt about that shyt :russ:. He didn’t get in trouble just questioned and why he didn’t have them in the armory on base. One dude had some hoes from off base in his room they had to hide under his bed with some covers and shyt good times. fukk ass SF smoking spice brought that shyt though :francis:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Two more months til retirement, 7 years AD Air Force and the rest in the Guard

nikka been ready to get out for a minute, Air Force done got way too soft and that’s saying something
Now you're in the Guard so there's extreme fukkery in the Guard. You can't even get an article 15 unless you're deployed on federal service. But what do you mean by the Air Force being soft?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Two more months til retirement, 7 years AD Air Force and the rest in the Guard

nikka been ready to get out for a minute, Air Force done got way too soft and that’s saying something

I feel like folks saying this the most are either nonners or they're posting videos of JROTC girls getting ragdolled . :francis:

umad-removebg-preview.png

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I feel like folks saying this the most are either nonners or they're posting videos of JROTC girls getting ragdolled . :francis:

umad-removebg-preview.png
Yeah not hating on the breh but I was AGR in a Guard unit (in some kind of drug deal) and the fukkey I saw was eye opening. nikkas was super fat nikkas hadn't passed a PT test in years yet kept on the rolls. nikkas didn't come to drill, During Drills people sat around and did nothing.

Some dudes were halfway squared away but most weren't. But at the end of the nikkas had day jobs. I was AGR in an ënhanced readiness combat arms unit. The actual reserves were Combat service support dudes was in was worse so I just imagine what I Air National Guard unit is like. I'm sure the actual pilots and mechanics are halfway decent but their services dudes in Guard units must be absolute trash. No one goes to the Airforce other than to be a pilots or AFSOC because they want to shoot bad guys in the face.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
ramstein homie
Ok… I was there a minute ago…but k-town/Vogelweh/Sembach has a bunch of buy here pay here lots wit decent bmw’s….usually reasonably priced too.

Taxis are a second choice but from ramstein to the city or Vogeleh (if that’s still there) you really need to get a cheap whip….but it’s all kinds of cheap 3 series and such to come up on for sale

(my bad so late gettin back breh…)