MILITARY STORIES

Daps
convential usaf staff work, especially when you sit at a wing-effecting position, will drain the life from you with quickness... it's why I've been vectoring my PCSs to soc units; a lot of dumb shyt goes on in sof but at least it's focused stupidity.

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
:duck:

The Army has mad cacs in. Same dudes reppin SS banners downrange be the ones you work with stateside.

Meanwhile the AF has a black female SEL and chief of staff.

Edit: typo

That's not cap... I'm referring to the standard of living on the bases themselves... I've seen this my entire life.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
convential usaf staff work, especially when you sit at a wing-effecting position, will drain the life from you with quickness... it's why I've been vectoring my PCSs to soc units; a lot of dumb shyt goes on in sof but at least it's focused stupidity.
Didn't do much time in Conventional staff positions and I agree the fukkery in SF is way more focused and funded. That being said being a E-6 on SOC Staff and being non SOF qualified sucks ass. You're basically the TOC bytch boy.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You guys never get harassed in public while in uniform? (like get falsely accused of stolen valor)

It's rare to be in uniform off duty. In Miltary Towns they don't blink an eye, If anything some off duty dude that outranks you will try to correct you in public.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
That's not cap... I'm referring to the standard of living on the bases themselves... I've seen this my entire life.

Still calling :duck:, as demographics are largely career field/unit dependent IME, but do you. :hubie:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You guys never get harassed in public while in uniform? (like get falsely accused of stolen valor)

:russ: No, never. :mjlol:

I wish a motherfukking cac would. (We all know it would be a cac on some :mjpls: shyt.)

You musta been outchea false flagging. :ufdup:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yea I'm trying to get my drink on and Mack to a female on my off time and you want to talk about work :scust:
That's another reason why I avioded hanging out in Fayetteville. I remember I was with the squad in Palamino's (which is a country bar the hip-hop clubs were off limits at the time) and I ran into some fine ass chicks who were in the Air Force. I knew they were mil because they were Black and that's the only reason they were at this white ass club. Anyway I was hollering then they asked me my Rank. I said E-4 they said We're Tech Sargeants we can't talk to lower enlisteds.

The last time I went to a club anywhere near a base was going to Sports USA (on the base the only hip-hop club that wasn't off limits) Hollaéd at a chick who turned out to be the daughter of some general then got kicked out for fighting because someone got into it with my squad. Never steeped foot into a club in Fayetteville after that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I did want to open a Black Club in Fayetteville and may do it one day. There's tons Black people in the 'Nam I could open a grown folks club or even a reggae or Afrobeats club and clean up.