MILITARY STORIES

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Oh yea. If so many people lie to get in won't that be found out during the security clearance investigation?

A recruiter told me that MHS Genesis only goes back 7 years. What if I have an old issue that doesn't bother me anymore?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Oh yea. If so many people lie to get in won't that be found out during the security clearance investigation?

See my previous stories about old dumbass battle buddy that got kicked out for lying.

What most civilians don't realize is a lot of stuff can be waivered if you just tell them up front about it.
:snoop:

A recruiter told me that MHS Genesis only goes back 7 years. What if I have an old issue that doesn't bother me anymore?

That recruiter lied to you or is an idiot and was mistaken. EHR's don't "only go back X years", they contain any and all information put in your health record from a number of sources. A few years ago they were literally doing a 10 year PHA for folks.
:mjtf:

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Bruh what did y’all get on y’all asvab I got 69th percentile thought it was gonna be lower since I stopped paying attention in school for two years cause I knew I was gonna join the military but they gave me a shytty job ABF I still miss it though

And in navy A school I woke up with some random drunk dude in my bathroom sleep me and my roomates on the barracks never figured out how he got in there lol

Son Goku

Daps
Bruh what did y’all get on y’all asvab I got 69th percentile thought it was gonna be lower since I stopped paying attention in school for two years cause I knew I was gonna join the military but they gave me a shytty job ABF I still miss it though

And in navy A school I woke up with some random drunk dude in my bathroom sleep me and my roomates on the barracks never figured out how he got in there lol

96M/97A/97G/96E.

Not the worst and certainly not the best.

Battle buddy of mine was 99. :whoo:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I got a 135 GT. None of my line scores were below a 120. Anyone that really graduated high school should be getting a 100+ GT score. But folks don't want to study for week and show up drunk to the asvab. :yeshrug:

Still didn't get the mos I wanted because my dumbass didn't want to wait for an opening.:francis:

Son Goku

Daps
Whatever happened to ole buddy that was supposed to being going Ranger? :patrice:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I got a 135 GT. None of my line scores were below a 120. Anyone that really graduated high school should be getting a 100+ GT score. But folks don't want to study for week and show up drunk to the asvab. :yeshrug:

Still didn't get the mos I wanted because my dumbass didn't want to wait for an opening.:francis:
I showed up high and fell asleep during a section and scored a 110. You gotta be super dumb to score below a 100. I knew cats that went in to fail on purpose and score 120 GT

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My new military pet peeve

E6- you should stay in you're not going to find nothing like this on the outside

Me- ok cool

E6- also shyt is stressful the more you rank up

Me- :merchant:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
My new military pet peeve

E6- you should stay in you're not going to find nothing like this on the outside

Me- ok cool

E6- also shyt is stressful the more you rank up

Me- :merchant:
Now that I've been out for a while...... I'd honestly consider running the fade with everyone who told me that or something similar