MILITARY STORIES

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
One other think no one talks about is the rampant steroid abuse, Again I stayed away because when they said it could make your balls shrink that's all I needed to hear. But like everyone else I drank gallons of Powerade and Green Protein drinks. The guys on my Team took BPC-157 and trenbolone

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
would they be clowned for coming back without a tab?

Oh hell yeah! Also you could tell who really wanted it and who didn’t. Sorry ass Capt took up a Jump slot. He said he caught walking pneumonia :mjlol: he a fukking liar, he didn’t have the heart to continue because it wasn’t in him. He was softer than cat shyt. Mf never made it to any of the special schools and was not a pt stud. In fact he was one of the shyttiest 0-3s I ever met. :francis:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm in Kuwait rn

Stationed at buehring

I spent 2 days in AJ on A mission

I didn't wanna leave

shyt is like a college campus / downtown area
I hated Buehring because I was never permanent party there we couldn't leave or wear civilians like dudes stationed there would.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Oh hell yeah! Also you could tell who really wanted it and who didn’t. Sorry ass Capt took up a Jump slot. He said he caught walking pneumonia :mjlol: he a fukking liar, he didn’t have the heart to continue because it wasn’t in him. He was softer than cat shyt. Mf never made it to any of the special schools and was not a pt stud. In fact he was one of the shyttiest 0-3s I ever met. :francis:
Shout out to shytty officers, They made all that money and didn't do shyt. I was surprised as a Private when our Company CO pointed to the power pack and said it was the radio. The Squad leader said they learned theory and management, They couldn't Run Ops like we could.

Daps
:wow:
How has the culture affected you? For example I adopted the Low viz üniform that GB's wear off duty exclusively The Ball cap with the cuts to hold your sunglasses (I used to think they were unecessary til I was issued ballistic Oakley's) Either a Performance T like Under armor or a 5.11 Polo or a "tactical" Rothco Hoodie. And either 5.11 stryke pants or solid color Crye field Pants with ex officio draws and Darn Tough socks and Salomon shoes.

To this day I wear Vibram 5 finer toe shoes in the gym, I also carry a Glock 19 everytime I'm in the states. Dudes on my team wore ankle medical kits and operator bands and carried their. keys in a climbing rated carabiner. The funny thing is dudes really think that's Low Viz, You look funny walking around Georgia Avenue in DC dressed like that.
:lolbron: Yes mainly because that’s kinda all my clothes I rock a lot of polo v necks, or the polo button ups and tac pants just to be a bit different than the usual flannels , I carry my G19 everywhere and rock vans boots

:wow: Walking around a FOB in a V neck crye shorts and Salomon’s make the support chicks go :takedat:
Buy the way could you ever see this happen for real?
I'd assume if he didn't have a JTAC his commo guy would call it in.
I could,especially with him calling the snipers weird the realistic scenario would be that he’s a pilot on his ground tour (we send pilots to infantry units to be JTAC qualified Forward Air Controllers and serve in our TACP section) so the pilot could just call it in himself giving himself a good promotion bullet. If he isn’t qualed to drop ordnance and it’s not an immediate threat his JTAC would call it up. Even if it’s someone who isn’t qualed like a private calling in support for a TIC and he’s the last person alive in our TOC we have JTACs who will coordinate the strike with whomever is on the ground through ISR

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:wow:
:lolbron: Yes mainly because that’s kinda all my clothes I rock a lot of polo v necks, or the polo button ups and tac pants just to be a bit different than the usual flannels , I carry my G19 everywhere and rock vans boots

:wow: Walking around a FOB in a V neck crye shorts and Salomon’s make the support chicks go :takedat:

I could,especially with him calling the snipers weird the realistic scenario would be that he’s a pilot on his ground tour (we send pilots to infantry units to be JTAC qualified Forward Air Controllers and serve in our TACP section) so the pilot could just call it in himself giving himself a good promotion bullet. If he isn’t qualed to drop ordnance and it’s not an immediate threat his JTAC would call it up. Even if it’s someone who isn’t qualed like a private calling in support for a TIC and he’s the last person alive in our TOC we have JTACs who will coordinate the strike with whomever is on the ground through ISR

The low viz SOF operator look is like how Trenchcoats and wristwatches became standard fashion for Men after WWI.

Before I joined the Army I either wore a cotton T- shirt or button up with Jeans or khaki's. After I was issued Crye's I stopped wearing Jeans. I don't wear Flannel but stomping through streams and rucking in mountains made me stop wearing Jeans and start wearing Merino wool socks and go fasters. I never wore a pair of jump boots unless we were doing a Mass Tac jump and I jumped a 240 or something bulky, Team guys would do everything in go fasters unless we were literally on a real mountain.

I didn't think about that, dude could've been a pilot on ground duty we had Artillery dudes in the TOC to give assistance with calls for fire, And I understand the reasoning why kill that one guy when a bombing run could destroy the whole airfield and dozens of dudes? The Sniper Team could've been compromised and whacked if there were enough enemy troops.

shyt Now looking at it I should've been a JTAC you whack shytloads of dudes. I remember when the ODA and the Indig would get surrounded and the JTAC would öpen the door" by having birds do a bombing run and make a path for the boys to escape the ambush.

Last edited:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
I'm in Kuwait rn

Stationed at buehring

I spent 2 days in AJ on A mission

I didn't wanna leave

shyt is like a college campus / downtown area

Green Bean coffee
Flavored milk in the DFAC
Hot water
Trailer to sleep in (if you got it like that)

The locals drive like shyt, you see those minivans that are crowded like clown cars? Had a contractor rear end one driving back from Kuwait. He broke his leg, but popped for Opium . Got a DUI as well .

Also had a Reservist , she was easily 220, 5’8. Her job was to make sure no terrorists got into the DFAC. She had a heart attack. Ended up living thankfully

The surge from about 2006-2011 was no joke. Dudes with felonies, mental conditions, borderline autistic. I’m sure there are stories for days in that respect

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Green Bean coffee
Flavored milk in the DFAC
Hot water
Trailer to sleep in (if you got it like that)

The locals drive like shyt, you see those minivans that are crowded like clown cars? Had a contractor rear end one driving back from Kuwait. He broke his leg, but popped for Opium . Got a DUI as well .

Also had a Reservist , she was easily 220, 5’8. Her job was to make sure no terrorists got into the DFAC. She had a heart attack. Ended up living thankfully

The surge from about 2006-2011 was no joke. Dudes with felonies, mental conditions, borderline autistic. I’m sure there are stories for days in that respect
They fukked the game up too :unimpressed: Last time I was about to get serious about taking a roundtrip as a contractor they may as well have asked for my entire medical history.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
One other think no one talks about is the rampant steroid abuse, Again I stayed away because when they said it could make your balls shrink that's all I needed to hear. But like everyone else I drank gallons of Powerade and Green Protein drinks. The guys on my Team took BPC-157 and trenbolone

It was strictly Test for most of the people I knew. They We had an EOD detachment within walking distance. I would go work out with a couple dudes that just did body weight. With that, and just water drinking, the results
They fukked the game up too :unimpressed: Last time I was about to get serious about taking a roundtrip as a contractor they may as well have asked for my entire medical history.

They really did. I wanted to go that route after I retired. Because of the straight fukkery that occurred, no one could get in on that tax free pay

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Buy the way could you ever see this happen for real?

I'd assume if he didn't have a JTAC his commo guy would call it in.

No. If HHQ gave a mission or sub mission as a detachment I follow the mission unless otherwise stated or fragged. A Major calling in the air strike coordinates? Man I’d have been hauling ass up outta there! Will have to go back and look at it again but I’m almost for certain it was a grid or shift from a known point type of call. I’m not an expert at calling for fire but I would be wary as fukk if a CC did it. Just from what I know. Even still, someone should check his math and call. I’ve met idiots like that major who didn’t know shyt about nothing tactical. Just waking bags of ass. Some of them mfs have degrees in humanities and no real experience with nothing. Except riding a desk like dude said.

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
:hubie:

Longest I ever ran while operational was either a 5k they made us do for unit PT, or that damn indian run we did. Three miles has me :dead:.

Six to seven miles? fukk that shyt, AQ or BH can come have me. :dame:

I hated Indian runs lol mostly because it got so annoying I’d be day dreaming like a mf and stepping on the dude in front of me because the pace slowed down too much. If we ran past 5 miles I always thought what the fukk are we running so far for? When would I do more than that in combat? :mjtf:Somebody fukked up! Lol funny shyt though. Same fakkit ass Capt called himself taunting me on a crazy 5 miler on the beach. I lapped his ass, went to the finish line then ran back out to fukk with him. Told him young man you run like old people fukk! :mjlol: